Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced classes overview page

You know, I looked at the Jedi Shadow, and one of it's talents was copied almost verbatim from a Rogue's WOTLK talent in WoW.

yup an lot like wow . your not locked into a specfic tree . unless you want to be . you have the stealth tree , saber tree , balance ( avoidance tank ) tree .

I'm going to play as a Jedi Shadow tank anyways so it's all good

don't copy my build !!!! :love:

kateria Wrote:don't copy my build !!!! :love:

I'm not, that's my build I was planning to be anyways, I had no idea you were going shadow tank, but hey you can be my Jedi master Kat since were going the same path Tongue

You should prolly change your sig to: Cillian Harth Jedi Padawan & pawn of the Rebellion. Just saying. Smile

I am no being's pawn... I bow to no one and offer service for price....

And no Undies, not that kind of service Wink

Most whores do Meryl.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Underdark Wrote:You should prolly change your sig to: Cillian Harth Jedi Padawan & pawn of the Rebellion. Just saying. Smile

Cill doesn't live in the swtor era it will be his 3,500 year old descendant Tongue

Even after stating Not that kind of service, I'm still labeled.... Well at least I get what I want when I'm done, such as Firespray's and credits, lot and lots of credits :tongue:

And Cill, I think you missed the point :lol:

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Even after stating Not that kind of service, I'm still labeled.... Well at least I get what I want when I'm done, such as Firespray's and credits, lot and lots of credits :tongue:

And Cill, I think you missed the point :lol:

Oh I got the point it's just been a long hot day at work and i'm too tired to come up with something lol

Please, you only got a firespray and some creds when you serviced Q. Otherwise you got a 5 credit /tip and told to get out.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Wait... I never said I got the Firespray from Q..... Dammit Q! You promised you wouldn't say anything!!! >.<

SR told everyone, no one wanted to say anything though, not to your face anyway. Way to ruin it Mep...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SWTOR's Advanced Classes Cillian Harth 50 27,227 08-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Underdark
  Expansion classes Cillian Harth 30 15,765 08-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Quinlin