Saberwing Forums
Advanced classes overview page - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Advanced classes overview page (/thread-3988.html)

Pages: 1 2

Advanced classes overview page - Cillian Harth - 06-04-2011

Maybe this will help some of you that haven't decided which classes you want to be yet

Advanced classes overview page - Quinlin - 06-05-2011

You know, I looked at the Jedi Shadow, and one of it's talents was copied almost verbatim from a Rogue's WOTLK talent in WoW.

Advanced classes overview page - kateria - 06-06-2011

yup an lot like wow . your not locked into a specfic tree . unless you want to be . you have the stealth tree , saber tree , balance ( avoidance tank ) tree .

Advanced classes overview page - Cillian Harth - 06-06-2011

I'm going to play as a Jedi Shadow tank anyways so it's all good

Advanced classes overview page - kateria - 06-06-2011

don't copy my build !!!! :love:

Advanced classes overview page - Cillian Harth - 06-06-2011

kateria Wrote:don't copy my build !!!! :love:

I'm not, that's my build I was planning to be anyways, I had no idea you were going shadow tank, but hey you can be my Jedi master Kat since were going the same path Tongue

Advanced classes overview page - Underdark - 06-07-2011

You should prolly change your sig to: Cillian Harth Jedi Padawan & pawn of the Rebellion. Just saying. Smile

Advanced classes overview page - Meryl Haddox - 06-07-2011

I am no being's pawn... I bow to no one and offer service for price....

And no Undies, not that kind of service Wink

Advanced classes overview page - Meparch - 06-07-2011

Most whores do Meryl.

Advanced classes overview page - Cillian Harth - 06-07-2011

Underdark Wrote:You should prolly change your sig to: Cillian Harth Jedi Padawan & pawn of the Rebellion. Just saying. Smile

Cill doesn't live in the swtor era it will be his 3,500 year old descendant Tongue

Even after stating Not that kind of service, I'm still labeled.... Well at least I get what I want when I'm done, such as Firespray's and credits, lot and lots of credits :tongue:

And Cill, I think you missed the point :lol:

Advanced classes overview page - Cillian Harth - 06-07-2011

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Even after stating Not that kind of service, I'm still labeled.... Well at least I get what I want when I'm done, such as Firespray's and credits, lot and lots of credits :tongue:

And Cill, I think you missed the point :lol:

Oh I got the point it's just been a long hot day at work and i'm too tired to come up with something lol

Advanced classes overview page - Meparch - 06-07-2011

Please, you only got a firespray and some creds when you serviced Q. Otherwise you got a 5 credit /tip and told to get out.

Wait... I never said I got the Firespray from Q..... Dammit Q! You promised you wouldn't say anything!!! >.<

Advanced classes overview page - Underdark - 06-07-2011

SR told everyone, no one wanted to say anything though, not to your face anyway. Way to ruin it Mep...