Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone play SW TOR?

I occasionally log into the game, but I usually only see one person on. I was surprised one night when I saw like 3 or 4 people on. Is the game basically slowly dying? I am wondering if I should unsubscribe soon. What do you think?
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

I'm currently still playing

If you unsub, please pop in every once and a while to keep our numbers up. I still play every night during the week. As does Cielle usually. Hanak pops on regularly, as does Bana. Belle shows up in the mornings on the weekends. We are still here, just not at the same times.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Play Huttball adun12345 5 5,421 09-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Game play video Meparch 12 7,128 05-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Last Post: kateria
  What server type should we play on? Cillian Harth 16 9,698 01-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Sabriel777