Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superman vs Goku -Death Battle

Finally the debate is over, I love how they used physics and mathematic problems based on the references of both heroes to decide who would win.

How can a bunch of losers predicted a winner?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Meparch Wrote:How can a bunch of losers predicted a winner?

LOL the funny thing is the Goku fans are ripping mad even after physics and mathematic formula's covered pretty much everything based on the references provided. They can't let there ego's aside, let alone comparing Superman to Goku's new upcoming form: "Super Saiyan God" (which will make it's debut in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods), they might as well compare that to Superman Prime (who is pretty much a god) with that being said Superman is used to fighting gods anyways he pretty much fights Darkseid regularly who is a god.

Cillian Harth Wrote:LOL the funny thing is the Goku fans are ripping mad even after physics and mathematic formula's covered pretty much everything based on the references provided. They can't let there ego's aside, let alone comparing Superman to Goku's new upcoming form: "Super Saiyan God" (which will make it's debut in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods), they might as well compare that to Superman Prime (who is pretty much a god) with that being said Superman is used to fighting gods anyways he pretty much fights Darkseid regularly who is a god.

Super Saiyan God..... That's just fu#king stupid.... And as for Superman, he's retardedly over powered any way you look at it anyhow... I agree with Arch to be honest

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Super Saiyan God..... That's just fu#king stupid.... And as for Superman, he's retardedly over powered any way you look at it anyhow... I agree with Arch to be honest

Well if you follow the posts on the youtube Superman vs Goku - Death battle video, there is a heavy debate that actually refreshes every 1-3 minutes, (that's how pissed Goku fans are lol) but they been talking alot about Goku's new upcoming form Super Saiyan God, that's how I found out about it, but I have to agree it is pretty dumb.

Despite how nifty it would be to see them duke it out, in reference to the actual debate, and that people really do argue (passionately at that) the facts, this keeps coming to mind....

Meparch Wrote:How can a bunch of losers predicted a winner?

:mep:

I always go by this ranking, myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwBK31tC5QM

Wow...Mr. Rodgers.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Yeah, pretty out of left field... but in a weird way, it makes sense...

Varr clearly superior to both, so who cares.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Hell, I thought the whole thing was entertaining.

I was entertained

Honestly, neither... both are sort of mainstream and well.. it is simply not cool at any rate.

(Superman 'new age' utter crap and watched a couple of episodes of DBZ before, it is not anime!! at all)

Anyhow I agree with Mep the wise... lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Cillian Harth 31 14,222 11-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Last Post: BinkSayres
  This actually happened? White House rejects Death Star petition Cillian Harth 0 2,686 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Batman v Superman @ Comic Con San Diego Cillian Harth 0 7,688 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, teaser trailer Cillian Harth 0 2,796 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: