Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smuggler trailer

Looks intense

Sweet! That's my class! Hell yes.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

With Smuggler they've revealed the advanced classes of " Gunslinger " and " Scoundrel " the gunslinger being a more hands on type that has pistol spec's with scoundrel being more gadget / tech oriented with some stealth focus it appears . Even the smuggy ship looks not bad .

hrmm somewhere in a corner I think I just heard Kirby having a mangasim over smugglers .... :eek:

I had been wavering on what I would want to do on the Republic side, but no more after seeing the Smuggler. Gunslinger definitely.

kateria Wrote:With Smuggler they've revealed the advanced classes of " Gunslinger " and " Scoundrel " the gunslinger being a more hands on type that has pistol spec's with scoundrel being more gadget / tech oriented with some stealth focus it appears . Even the smuggy ship looks not bad .

hrmm somewhere in a corner I think I just heard Kirby having a mangasim over smugglers .... :eek:

I think the smuggler's ship is suppose to be the best starship in the galaxy, but don't quote me on that Tongue

Also they also revealed wookiee companion for the smuggler

Cillian Harth Wrote:I think the smuggler's ship is suppose to be the best starship in the galaxy, but don't quote me on that Tongue

Also they also revealed wookiee companion for the smuggler

I'm offended for all Wookiees..

Cillian Harth Wrote:Also they also revealed wookiee companion for the smuggler

How stereotyped.... =/

I didn't have a mangasm... well a small one. I'm going to be a Scoundrel. Seems appropriate. =)

Starfire Wrote:I didn't have a mangasm... well a small one. I'm going to be a Scoundrel. Seems appropriate. =)

No arguments here =P

Kirby always did have that scruffy nerf herder apperance to him so I guess him being a smuggy be appropriate :bravo:

Who's scruffy lookin'?

It will be interesting to see how stealth plus healing abilities balance out. At least that the way I think I understand the skill trees.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

I predict a stealth nerf to stealth healing in the 3rd patch and much complaining on the offical forums as a mass respecting to the next profession combo that will be in need of a stealth nerf next.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Yeah, I really can't see stealth healing making it long term. Can't really see anything but stealth dps making it long term. Its just too easy to exploit.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

I honestly doubt they would create an ability to stealth/heal at the same time. Stealth is more of a preemptive attack type to begin with. And I would assume that if a smuggler were to heal while in stealth they would lose stealth for the duration (until the cooldown timer is reactive again), along with attacking, or talking to an npc. And even then, I would also assume that there are certain inquiries required before resuming stealth: no enemies in line of site, a certain distance, or timer.

If they don't, then Arch would be right considering that smuggler would be the OP class. And I would bet they don't fix it until the pvp grief fest comes to the boards. So maybe a little after patch 3 Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars: The Old Republic - E3 2011 Trailer Cillian Harth 5 4,912 06-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  Sith Inquisitor Trailer Cillian Harth 0 2,633 05-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Bounty Hunter trailer Cillian Harth 1 3,167 03-17-2011, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Starfire
  Fate of the Galaxy Trailer kateria 6 4,716 03-14-2011, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Trooper trailer Cillian Harth 11 7,433 12-27-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  New SWTOR trailer has been leaked out Cillian Harth 68 33,518 07-10-2010, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Sith Warrior trailer on GameSpot Cillian Harth 3 4,421 06-18-2010, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Sonic