Saberwing Forums
Smuggler trailer - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Smuggler trailer (/thread-3862.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Smuggler trailer - Cillian Harth - 09-19-2010

Looks intense

Smuggler trailer - Starfire - 09-19-2010

Sweet! That's my class! Hell yes.

Smuggler trailer - kateria - 09-24-2010

With Smuggler they've revealed the advanced classes of " Gunslinger " and " Scoundrel " the gunslinger being a more hands on type that has pistol spec's with scoundrel being more gadget / tech oriented with some stealth focus it appears . Even the smuggy ship looks not bad .

hrmm somewhere in a corner I think I just heard Kirby having a mangasim over smugglers .... :eek:

Smuggler trailer - Wolfe - 09-24-2010

I had been wavering on what I would want to do on the Republic side, but no more after seeing the Smuggler. Gunslinger definitely.

Smuggler trailer - Cillian Harth - 09-24-2010

kateria Wrote:With Smuggler they've revealed the advanced classes of " Gunslinger " and " Scoundrel " the gunslinger being a more hands on type that has pistol spec's with scoundrel being more gadget / tech oriented with some stealth focus it appears . Even the smuggy ship looks not bad .

hrmm somewhere in a corner I think I just heard Kirby having a mangasim over smugglers .... :eek:

I think the smuggler's ship is suppose to be the best starship in the galaxy, but don't quote me on that Tongue

Also they also revealed wookiee companion for the smuggler

Smuggler trailer - Sonic - 09-24-2010

Cillian Harth Wrote:I think the smuggler's ship is suppose to be the best starship in the galaxy, but don't quote me on that Tongue

Also they also revealed wookiee companion for the smuggler

I'm offended for all Wookiees..

Smuggler trailer - Meryl Haddox - 09-25-2010

Cillian Harth Wrote:Also they also revealed wookiee companion for the smuggler

How stereotyped.... =/

Smuggler trailer - Starfire - 09-27-2010

I didn't have a mangasm... well a small one. I'm going to be a Scoundrel. Seems appropriate. =)

Smuggler trailer - Sonic - 09-27-2010

Starfire Wrote:I didn't have a mangasm... well a small one. I'm going to be a Scoundrel. Seems appropriate. =)

No arguments here =P

Smuggler trailer - kateria - 09-27-2010

Kirby always did have that scruffy nerf herder apperance to him so I guess him being a smuggy be appropriate :bravo:

Smuggler trailer - Starfire - 09-28-2010

Who's scruffy lookin'?

Smuggler trailer - Pallos - 09-28-2010

It will be interesting to see how stealth plus healing abilities balance out. At least that the way I think I understand the skill trees.

Smuggler trailer - Meparch - 09-28-2010

I predict a stealth nerf to stealth healing in the 3rd patch and much complaining on the offical forums as a mass respecting to the next profession combo that will be in need of a stealth nerf next.

Smuggler trailer - Pallos - 09-29-2010

Yeah, I really can't see stealth healing making it long term. Can't really see anything but stealth dps making it long term. Its just too easy to exploit.

Smuggler trailer - Underdark - 09-30-2010

I honestly doubt they would create an ability to stealth/heal at the same time. Stealth is more of a preemptive attack type to begin with. And I would assume that if a smuggler were to heal while in stealth they would lose stealth for the duration (until the cooldown timer is reactive again), along with attacking, or talking to an npc. And even then, I would also assume that there are certain inquiries required before resuming stealth: no enemies in line of site, a certain distance, or timer.

If they don't, then Arch would be right considering that smuggler would be the OP class. And I would bet they don't fix it until the pvp grief fest comes to the boards. So maybe a little after patch 3 Smile