Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Hollow

Everyone,

Someone has tried to take over the city today. Frankly I am surprised it took this long... Someone named Odwan has put his name in for Mayor. I have challenged them and with my alts I will most likely win. Hell, a level 1 city is only five people anyway. Their guild name is JEDI, and they say that they have already talked to me about taking over the city. I do not remember this conversation, but other than that they seem to want to keep the name and everything associated with it. They have also offered 50 million credits for our city since I haven't logged on and they probably think I am ignoring them. Heh.

If I do give them access, the first thing they will probably do is rename it and kick me out. Thus ending CH's five or so year run.

I leave this to all of you who ever called CH home. My vote is to send them packing, but that is just because I am selfish. Maybe they will actually bring activity back to that little corner of Dantooine. We sure as heck aren't.

So... What do I tell them?
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Tell them this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH35wuADACc

Quinlin Wrote:Tell them this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH35wuADACc

I second this.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Now that I have a real job, I think I'll resub for a month just to putz around...and vote for you.

When will the elections end?

I'll use up a sub-card and drop down some votes for ya.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

NightFire Wrote:I second this.

I concur . Yeah peer pressure an all that yeah that's the ticket ....

I hearby revoke Star's Buddhist-ish withholdings of being nice (sorta) and allow him to kick the ass of the person trying to taketh our town...eth.

Sorta? I'm a freaking saint. =P

On a side note.. no one must have logged in yesterday, since everyone missed my birthday. =(

we didn't miss it.

You are a turd Undies. Just thought you should know that. =)

You have no idea Star.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Did you win?

I am winar!! =P

Yeah, I won. The little turd ran for mayor again though. Looks like I'll just have to keep an eye on it.

I uh.. -ahem-. I need to be readded as a citizen...

I could talk to T'omo next time I see him in Lotro . An ask if he could gather the old BH krew to go pay the lil turd a visit .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every single rare lightsaber crystal? Cillian Harth 2 3,002 11-13-2007, 12:07 AM
Last Post: Mario Genao11
  Starsider Hollow in trouble QuorTek 0 7,975 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: