Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free month reactivation of SWG

[Image: civil_war_main.jpg]

I have 2 questions:

Who's still playing this?

Nowadays, what's the death penalty in space? Is there permanent loss to the chassis and parts, or is that still suspended?
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Guess I could peek in... at least I could give some people a shock inside..

o.O

Ayame wants the AT-AT toy....

What I would like to know is why it has taken THIS BLOODY LONG to get that type of content in the game.... I can guarantee if this had been in pre-NGE Syn and I would still be playing SWG... There is still no game on the market that can compare to what SWG had going for it.... le sigh..... Almost tempted to try it again.. but... meh...

Everyone outside of sabers I knew in swg has long left galaxies an isn't comming back . Unless we had everyone from saber come back for this ... It isn't worth it .

I logged out on my porch in front of my nice park in Jasper Square. I fear if I log in now I'll be in the middle of Dantoonie waste land.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I just saw that, heh. Since I'm getting a new 500 gig hard drive next week, I figured I may as well waste some space for SWG for a month, if it's free. It still looks like they are aiming for the under-18 crowd, tho. =(

I'll be on.

Quote:"Loyalty has its rewards!"

The top rejected slogan on the day they changed to the NGE?
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Actually they sort of spend ALONG time on reversing the NGE... the NGE source simply did not work lol.

Only possible way anyone would return to SWG at this point is if they completely reversed the NGE as if it never happened at all.... And we know SOE is refusing to do that as they figure it'll likely cost too much (and probably would at this point)

or ... Soe decides that the only way to really recover anything from swg .Is to go ahead an produce .,..wait for it . ............ Yup ! . SWG2 the game we only half screw up .

NGE is fine at this point in time. It was crap when it came out. Now, not so bad.

The real problem is the game is now old, been there, done that. It would have had more life had they not NGEed it but at this point, preCU or NGE would be dieing out.

A new and improved SWG2 would be cool but the only thing in production is TOR which is nothing more than Guild Wars with a starwars skin.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Even guild wars 2 is looking like less of guild wars an more like something different .

That game is still online?

guild wars is still online .... guild wars2 , is in development looking to be relaeased later 2010 or early 2011 ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them Zombie 31 17,641 09-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Free time for unsubbed accounts Zombie 8 6,173 05-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Free month! Hanak 20 10,645 07-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Last Post: kateria
  1 month free trial for nov Meparch 8 5,407 11-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Quinlin
  New free trial Meparch 4 3,892 05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11