Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free month!

Every one has a free month of SWG right now for inactive accounts - which is awesome! Come move your houses back within Crystal Hollow to keep it alive a little longer until I can find some people to move in. I hear whispers of new transfers needing a home. And plus the Remembrance Day Celebrations have kicked off again with some cool rewards.

So I'm not saying stay, but I am saying enjoy some time with all the new stuff that's been introduced such as battlefields (type /battle to get into the queue) some new collections and quests!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Moving houses is a good idea. When are militia people on to allow this to happen?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I know Pol is on in the evenings usually, I'm on in the middle of the day around lunch time.

uhm.. I didn't get an invitation for a free month... I feel discriminated!!

just got my free month today . I'll pop in an check how badly things look .

an reading some the past patch notes need someoen to clariffy a few questions I'll have .

hehe okay love the rename option !!!!

I did it Smile SoE gave her back to me ... It wasn't easy but it got done .
Aerywnd Maire is now offically 'Kateria Maire . It's important you put the " ' " before the K in Kateria or it won't come up . But yeah , Kat's back as Kat . Wooo to the rest of the galaxy !

Just logged in. It's pretty depressing. I didn't even get vet rewards. I'll place my house back down if I see any militia online.

was on , saw quin . an yeah it was depressing . the server is alot like pre tree transfers ... Empty !
I'll have to move my house in closer to town I suppose . but if it's gonna kick me out again as a citizen after my free 30 days are up then might not hehe

Tons of peeps are doing Remembrance Day in Coronet and Theed and their respective quests as well as alot in the battlefields.

D, if you're online now, I'll hop outta WoW and into SWG to drop a house

I wanted to be in, but I was browsing on my DSi and figured I'd post inbetween Smash Bros rounds.

QuorTek Wrote:uhm.. I didn't get an invitation for a free month... I feel discriminated!!

Won't let me log in either.
[Image: sig.jpg]

I think if you had an active acct inbetween when they gave the last free month, this one doesn't count.

sadly when the 20th of july hits . unless soe makes swg free . I will not be around past then. Til the next round of free time comes up . Tho t'was fun running around with quin and manly salmon man yesterday .

Sorry SWG is dead to many of us. Long Live TOR
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All expansions will be free to anyone that doesnt have them Zombie 31 17,644 09-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Free time for unsubbed accounts Zombie 8 6,175 05-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Free month reactivation of SWG Dervish 45 19,157 02-26-2010, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  1 month free trial for nov Meparch 8 5,408 11-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Quinlin
  New free trial Meparch 4 3,892 05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11