Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Clone Wars episode ever

I'm sure even Quortek will be impressed Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/user/Thelnstigato...SVZvOc7nvM

Me likey.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Dervish Wrote:Me likey.

updated the link, couldn't find a full episode the first time around, but now we should be good, enjoy Smile

Found this interesting

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/104/1041678p1.html

The episode was inspired by the assault on Omaha Beach during World War II

Did the new season start up or something?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:Did the new season start up or something?

We just saw season 2 episode 5.

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Archangel Wrote:Did the new season start up or something?

Yes sir it did, they just finished episode 5 of season 2, the second season has been quite impressive so far, but episode 5 has to be the best one so far that i've seen.

damn I've just been seeing the old season on cartoon network now and then.

Is it on TNT on wednesdays or something?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:damn I've just been seeing the old season on cartoon network now and then.

Is it on TNT on wednesdays or something?

According to TV Guide, it's only on Cartoon Network.

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/star-wars...ars/294948

It'll tell you exactly when to tune in if you enter your television provider.

Well I do like big battles and I do feel best when being right in them... I still hate the corney art work though.

It never grew popular in my part of the world as it is.. the clonewar thing that is.

Just saw it last week.

::SPOILERS:: Don't look below if you don't want to ruin a small part of it.

Man it was violent. Very Jedi of Ki-Adi Mundi to light those geonosians on fire. Real heroic. =/ Honestly, that part made me uneasy. That was a little too realistic for a cartoon show. Save that stuff for the books I say.

Other than that, this season has been much better than the last one.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Starfire Wrote:Just saw it last week.

::SPOILERS:: Don't look below if you don't want to ruin a small part of it.

Man it was violent. Very Jedi of Ki-Adi Mundi to light those geonosians on fire. Real heroic. =/ Honestly, that part made me uneasy. That was a little too realistic for a cartoon show. Save that stuff for the books I say.

Other than that, this season has been much better than the last one.

That's because the episode was inspired by Omaha Beach during World War II which was why it was so violent

I love the dark feel and seriousness to it. This is what made the originals so good. The light and fluffy prequels were a disaster. The more serious Star Wars takes itself, the better it is.

For a kids show, it is getting a bit violent... and im a bit surprised. But I surely dont mind.

What makes me happy, is that if they are willing to go this far in the cartoon.. the live action show is going to be epic.

I took at look at it over lunch today at the office and I have to say it was real good ep....I haven't watched the show since the first season started. I was a bit unsure about the show. I might have to seek out the DVDs when they come out. I did enjoy the whole LoTR Two Towers inside joke between Anakin and his Padawan....Now which one was the dwarf?

Here is continuation after the battle at point rain! Enjoy all

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars: Squadrons duke 4 7,316 12-13-2020, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  NO LIE: EPISODE VII DDD 49 29,205 12-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  The Clone Wars Season 5 adun12345 1 3,307 08-29-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Favorite Star Wars Book? adun12345 27 17,121 06-19-2012, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  Star Wars 1313 ?? Tiberious 5 5,154 06-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Tiberious
  Freelancer's Star Wars Mod Lyra 4 4,561 01-06-2012, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Dirbot
  Does anyone play star wars battlefront? Reillytrooper 3 3,798 08-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Dirbot
  Clone Wars Adventures Online game Sabriel777 26 14,822 09-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Steam Star Wars Package Hanak 10 7,207 09-20-2010, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  The Clone Wars day 114... Ghent 13 8,105 07-26-2010, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Hanak