Saberwing Forums
Free month! - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Free month! (/thread-3402.html)

Pages: 1 2

Free month! - Hanak - 06-25-2009

Every one has a free month of SWG right now for inactive accounts - which is awesome! Come move your houses back within Crystal Hollow to keep it alive a little longer until I can find some people to move in. I hear whispers of new transfers needing a home. And plus the Remembrance Day Celebrations have kicked off again with some cool rewards.

So I'm not saying stay, but I am saying enjoy some time with all the new stuff that's been introduced such as battlefields (type /battle to get into the queue) some new collections and quests!

Free month! - Meparch - 06-25-2009

Moving houses is a good idea. When are militia people on to allow this to happen?

I know Pol is on in the evenings usually, I'm on in the middle of the day around lunch time.

Free month! - QuorTek - 06-25-2009

uhm.. I didn't get an invitation for a free month... I feel discriminated!!

Free month! - kateria - 06-25-2009

just got my free month today . I'll pop in an check how badly things look .

an reading some the past patch notes need someoen to clariffy a few questions I'll have .

hehe okay love the rename option !!!!

I did it Smile SoE gave her back to me ... It wasn't easy but it got done .
Aerywnd Maire is now offically 'Kateria Maire . It's important you put the " ' " before the K in Kateria or it won't come up . But yeah , Kat's back as Kat . Wooo to the rest of the galaxy !

Free month! - Quinlin - 06-25-2009

Just logged in. It's pretty depressing. I didn't even get vet rewards. I'll place my house back down if I see any militia online.

was on , saw quin . an yeah it was depressing . the server is alot like pre tree transfers ... Empty !
I'll have to move my house in closer to town I suppose . but if it's gonna kick me out again as a citizen after my free 30 days are up then might not hehe

Tons of peeps are doing Remembrance Day in Coronet and Theed and their respective quests as well as alot in the battlefields.

Free month! - Quinlin - 06-25-2009

D, if you're online now, I'll hop outta WoW and into SWG to drop a house

Free month! - Hanak - 06-26-2009

I wanted to be in, but I was browsing on my DSi and figured I'd post inbetween Smash Bros rounds.

Free month! - NightFire - 06-27-2009

QuorTek Wrote:uhm.. I didn't get an invitation for a free month... I feel discriminated!!

Won't let me log in either.

Free month! - Hanak - 07-01-2009

I think if you had an active acct inbetween when they gave the last free month, this one doesn't count.

Free month! - kateria - 07-01-2009

sadly when the 20th of july hits . unless soe makes swg free . I will not be around past then. Til the next round of free time comes up . Tho t'was fun running around with quin and manly salmon man yesterday .

Free month! - DDD - 07-01-2009

Sorry SWG is dead to many of us. Long Live TOR