Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Escapist Developer Tournament - Please Vote

The Escapist magazine website is having a contest between various gaming developers to see which gamers think is the best. The final four are Turbine vs Nintendo and Bioware vs Relic.

So if you want Bioware to win show your support by voting for them. Voting is on the 2 & 3 of april for this current round.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/tournament/great8

How can Blizzard not be in the mix?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:How can Blizzard not be in the mix?

Beats me, but how the hell could Turbine beat Bioware? Damn LOTOR and D&D nerds, it's obviously they cheated :rocket:

Biowares not exposed into the mmo scene yet ... til tor comes out they going to be runner ups . I;m suprised nintendo made the list over blizzard ....

Nintendo should have won that. I know I'm going to lose some geek cred for this... but who the hell is Turbine?
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

They did D&D online and LotR online.

Yeah, Nintendo ownz them big time, without a second thought, and I'm not even a Nintendo fan.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Indeed both Turbine and Bioware are in the fantasy universe, but only Turbine has post MMO games up.

For quality in general Fantasy I would say Bioware has the best stuff in general and probably the best people as well.

Story writers/tellers for making content and whatsoever else + all the NwN1 and 2 Nerds that has made there own NwN1-2 mods (including me lol)

As of wonder why WoW has not gotten into this stuff mainly would be due to that the people playing the game are obsessed with it and spare no time seeking elsewhere than looking onto the WoW fora and playing the game raid wise and likewise for blood an glory.

kateria Wrote:Biowares not exposed into the mmo scene yet ... til tor comes out they going to be runner ups . I;m suprised nintendo made the list over blizzard ....

Bioware should make a NwN MMO... could be fun... or something alike it. Tongue

let's see how Sw:tor does as an mmo first before we give praise to them shall we

I try not to, just saying what I know from past experience... unlike the other companies then bioware has the most homemade playerworlds that includes free player development as well.

I am hoping for they would be able to maintain just some of that experience just with an MMO instead in which they put in alot of company made stuff instead, and if they do... then it could be rather interesting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vote for which Transformer you want to see in the sequal Cillian Harth 52 22,129 07-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox