Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for which Transformer you want to see in the sequal

How tipical everyone is voting for Grimlock, i'm not an entirely big fan since the Dinobots weren't all that smart to begin with, I voted for Ultra Magnus *lol*

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news...mers_N.htm

I voted for Devastator hehe

Damnit he already has enough votes, vote Ultra magnus Sad

I voted for Mirage! =p
[Image: sig.jpg]

Im pretty sure hot shot is next gen transformer but hed be cool, but then again saw beastwars not transformers still cool though
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Grimlock. And maybe Jetfire.

Shockwave can't shoot for shit :p
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Rather shocked Jetfire wasn't in this movie. Most iconic transforming robot ever. But Bay would have fucked him up and made him look gay like he did the others.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Where is Leader-1?
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Quote:Originally posted by Pallos
Where is Leader-1?

Leader 1 was one of the Gobots. Alita One was Optimus Prime's girlfriend. Either that or she just liked spreading that rumor about.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Unicron.. Just because I like doom scenarios. Oh, and maybe the Quintasons can show up as the makers of the All Spark or something.

The results are in.....Please check them out at...

http://www.usatoday.com/life/movies/news...mers_N.htm

Not surprised that Soundwave was most wanted, though I myself would've loved to see how they handled the Constructicons and Devastator (Problem arises cause they killed off Bonecrusher and he forms the upper chest of Devastator.......)

If the boombox spy in the movie wasn't soundwave then who was he? That is exactly what soundwave was, a boombox spy.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

that was soundwave but it didnt look anything like him same with megatron.

Quote:Originally posted by SBR_Zombie
that was soundwave but it didnt look anything like him same with megatron.

No it wasn't that was Frenzy that turned into the boombox in the movie it wasn't Soundwave

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Escapist Developer Tournament - Please Vote Cillian Harth 9 5,253 04-22-2009, 12:24 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Possible Ultra Magnus concept art for the sequal movie? Cillian Harth 7 4,998 07-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox