Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Kids, now that we're done screwing up spiderman's story... (COMIC SPOILERS)

If you guys don't follow Spiderman, they totally fed up the story when they basically used some mumbo jumbo magic to make that Peter Parker and Mary Jane Parker never got married. UGH and oh did we tell you that Harry Osbourne is alive because of this. SIGH

Well now D.C. is doing something stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,458725,00.html

Yes, that is right they are completely ignoring Batman Beyond, one of my favorite freakin series and saying that Bruce Wayne kicks the bucket BY HIS OWN FREAKIN DADDY!!

Just when they came up with that awesome ending to Beyond that kind of ties everything up in a nice neat bow, they go and do this.

ARRRRRGH!!!!! Confusedumfinut: :bah: Confusedumfinut: :bah:
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

Now now, if Bruce's daddy can come back from the dead so can he. This is why I don't actually read comic books or watch daytime soap operas.

Anyways, Batman is 70 years old now, about time one of those kids he keeps casing off his lawn takes a shot at him.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Did the Batman Beyond ending happen in comics? I enjoyed the cartoon, but it never really had an ending to speak of. But I might have missed it I suppose.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

spiderman sucks anyway..

Batman is god!!

Surprisingly enough, it ended in Justice League Unlimited. It was a really good ending too.
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

Now that is a bit of a shocker........they like to do such things in comics and like Mep says, they are kinda go hand in hand with soaps in that aspect......oh my, did I just agree with Mep?

Oh my God, did Ice just find the time to speak to us?!!

A MIRACLE!!!
[Image: sig.jpg]

It is isn't it?

Yes Ice, you had one moment of clarity and agreed with me.

Or perhaps a moment of madness

Madness is meps definition of clarity meryl Wink

This is true :tongue:

:mep:

Yeah, I think madness better suits it.......maybe its this cold making me not think very clearly, yeah that has to be it

spiderman still sucks...

Batman rules!! =P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man of Steel trailer from comic con Cillian Harth 9 8,676 07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con DDD 20 10,173 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  Some people's kids....... Meryl Haddox 8 4,498 12-30-2007, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11
  Batman v Superman @ Comic Con San Diego Cillian Harth 0 7,695 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: