Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This will be the best online game since WOW

I'm really starting to get hooked into Pirates of the Burning Seas online game when it comes out in June, it's has that realisem that most online games are missing these days, who besides me is going to try it out? If you guys are interested lets all try the same server, this looks like a fantastic game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2oCLhenSEA

I dunno, the graphics dont' really do it for me

Quote:Originally posted by Jayce
I dunno, the graphics dont' really do it for me

Say what?? These graphics are about equal if not better than the graphics on galaxies =/

I'm not a real big pirates fan really...

Holding out for AoC and maybe WAR here.

If neither pans out (more then likely I won't even give WAR a go) then I think I'm done with MMOs in general.

Until then, playing EVE here.
[Image: sig.jpg]

EVE? Do I gotta turn my account on there again?

Im joining the pirtaes thoug true grpahics are eh(actually galaxies from what i seen is one of the better graphics game) they're the same as WOW so i will try it and maybe LOTR too
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Can you Parlay in this game?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I don't play galaxies. And for a pirates mmo, the water graphics better be a lot better than that.

And ooohhhh Eve is sooooo tempting to play, especially now that it's summer. So tempting...

Quote:Originally posted by Mario Genao11
Im joining the pirtaes thoug true grpahics are eh(actually galaxies from what i seen is one of the better graphics game) they're the same as WOW so i will try it and maybe LOTR too

I've actually had a change of heart i'm thinking of playing Pirates of the Burning Sea instead of Pirates of the Carribean online, since PotBS is more realistic

Here is the OFFICAL WEBSITE for Pirates of the Burning Sea, doesn't hurt to check it out, i'm loving it already :eek:

http://www.burningsea.com/pages/page.php?pageKey=home

It does look pretty. And I do like the whole realism factor of how the combat works.. Cannon ball is a cannon ball thing. By the way, Nis, what's your name in EVE?

I for one like Pirate themes, if I had a good enough PC I'd play with anyone in Saber Smile
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Quote:Originally posted by Sonic
It does look pretty. And I do like the whole realism factor of how the combat works.. Cannon ball is a cannon ball thing. By the way, Nis, what's your name in EVE?

Nagi.

Using Vym's brother's character.

Is it just Nagi? Or is there a last name? EVE doesn't restrict use of multiple first names being the same.. So..

Quote:Originally posted by Sonic
Is it just Nagi? Or is there a last name? EVE doesn't restrict use of multiple first names being the same.. So..

Nagi Kogetsu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't wait for World of Darkness online to come out Cillian Harth 2 4,181 07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  can't wait for World of Darkness online to come out Cillian Harth 4 3,975 10-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Sabriel777
  Star Trek Online going Free 2 Play Jayce 7 5,612 09-13-2011, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Clone Wars Adventures Online game Sabriel777 26 14,886 09-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  World of Darkness online Cillian Harth 9 5,962 06-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  Eve Online for $5 bucks Meparch 14 7,462 01-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Penguins win the Stanley Cup in game 7 Cillian Harth 6 4,188 06-14-2009, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  World of Darkness Online? Cillian Harth 12 6,668 05-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Ghostbusters game? Cillian Harth 15 6,875 05-09-2009, 10:18 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Hadron Collider is online! Dervish 7 4,709 09-14-2008, 11:09 PM
Last Post: Dervish