Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Section X Rewards

It seems some of us are not getting the Section X rewards for our conquest last week. If you earned your 35k and do not have the title, please put in a ticket.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

From Dev Tracker:

Hey folks,

To clear up any confusion, the grant for Conquests that will be happening throughout the day are for the missed rewards from August. If by the end of the day you feel that there are any Conquest achievements or rewards missing, please let us know.

Thanks!

-eric
[Image: sig.jpg]

Seems it hit everybody in our guild, everyone needs to put in a ticket that achievement the point goal. Don't want anyone to miss out since we all worked hard this past week.

I checked today and had not yet received a response on this issue. Has anyone else had any luck?

According to EricMusco there was an issue with last Tuesdays patch, so we will be granted the titles this week

Guess I'll check back tomorrow, then. Thanks!

EDIT - Actually, on reviewing that thread, Musco said that the problem should have been resolved with last week's patch... So I guess we'll see.

Nope. Still no titles. I'm going to call on Friday.

Yeah I posted a thread on the SWTOR customer service forum about it and apparently the devs are still investigating the issue.

P.S.

Sorry Adun I edited your response by mistake, I meant to reply lol -Rath

When I originally sent a ticket, I sent it under Bug Report. This ticket was closed and they said that bug reports are not sent to customer service agents, but are sent to Quality Assurance. Because of this I opened a new ticket under the General category to let them know that the issue was not resolved. I received my title and achievement today with a message saying that they are manually granting the titles. I hope this helps.

Hopefully I'll receive mine soon, then.

I just received mine today after sending a non bug report ticket. It took a bit of time, but they will get it done if you make your grievances known.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Section X This Week IamtheKrack 0 2,730 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Less than 300k gap to 1st Place on Section X IamtheKrack 0 1,718 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Section X Update IamtheKrack 0 1,690 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: