Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focus Healing [better vid!]

I just saw this on the SWTOR forums. I knew about it but wasn't for sure how to set it up.

It has always been an issue as a healer to switch targets to say, do an interrupt. This should simplify that a great deal.

[youtube]BujnSlyXhGs[/youtube]
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

So the Focus Target Modifier key enables you to cast on your Focus Target without changing your primary target?

Yes, or vice versa. But I would use it to do what you just said. You can use it to interrupt the boss without changing target and changing back to the person you were/are healing. I good way to check health on the boss to.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Great tip - thanks for sharing it. This makes healing so much easier. I've always played healers in the past and was having trouble selecting multiple targets in TOR, this will help.

Appreciate the link!

I'm gonna have to try this out in PvP, as well. So often I find myself jumping into the midst of a group of enemy DPS/healers and trying to juggle interrupts/taunts/stuns across multiple targets. This looks like a really useful tool Smile

P.S. - Thanks to Su'fei for the bump!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sage Healing 1.2 pvp Oldbroad 0 3,940 04-12-2012, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Oldbroad