Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SD-0 for 12/20/2011

Group up at 8:30 CST/9:30 EST in the Old Galactic Market on Coruscant 1.

So the last time we tried to take SD-0 down, he showed us how to be electrocuted. When we came back, he demonstrated how he uses lazers.

While we were unsuccessful in taking him down, the time is now ripe to give the new players on Coruscant a show. We are much more prepared for this now!

Here is what we have learned:
1] Should you have the targeted orange indicator on your character, look for the other character with that same indicator. RUN AWAY from each other.
2] When being attacked with the static electric attack he does with two claws, stay away from other people as you have incurred a static charge debuff that will damage people near you.

[Image: Screenshot_2011-12-20_20_41_33_085292.jpg]

Afterward possibilities:
1] Should things go as smoothly as we hope, we'll hop on down to Coruscant 2 for some more epic loot from that SD-0.
2] Should there be enough level 20+ people, we may try for the Failed Experiment in the toxic wastes of Taris.

[Image: Screenshot_2011-12-20_21_30_39_108795.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot_2011-12-20_21_34_10_855907.jpg]

3] We will group up for Bringing Down the Hammer and Athiss flashpoints and The Esseles should anyone need it.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

So what time are we planning the assault? sometime in the evening?

Cillian Harth Wrote:So what time are we planning the assault? sometime in the evening?

Re-read the first line Cil....

BTW: I'm looking for point people that would like to lead some flashpoints.

I'll be thier . Most likely with my guardian . If we have too many tanks I'll prolly bring the shadow to dps . for the flashpoints , I don't mind leading them if we need some leaders . If not that's cool too . I can slack off an follow someone else's lead ^.

Hanak Wrote:Re-read the first line Cil....

BTW: I'm looking for point people that would like to lead some flashpoints.

I'm up for flashpoints, Kat, Polgara, Marce and myself did Hammer station today...and we did Athiss but we couldn't finish because the server went down.

what level are you guys at?

lots in the early 20's to late 20's ... a few in the early 30's . an several in mid to late teens . Level wise .

I'll be there for the pitb coru world boss! And everything after sounds good.

Pictures Included!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Star Wars: The Old Republic - E3 2011 Trailer Cillian Harth 5 5,111 06-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  Taral V Developer Walkthrough From PAX east 2011 Cillian Harth 2 3,616 03-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  So it's spring 2011 now. Meparch 17 9,816 01-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Sabriel777