Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Selection is Official

Ladies and Gentlemen, Saber Wing has been placed on the Rubat Crystal Server. The SWTOR Guild Page has the information.

Where to I go to sign the petition to have the name of the server changed to Crystal Hollow?

WTF is a "Rubat"?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

They should fire the guy in charge of coming up with server names.

Great, we're on a server named after a stone found only on a planet that is a near homophone for penis. Lovely.

Not having penises on my mind, I didn't see that. :mep:

Yeah, yeah, too bad that fumble wasn't credited to Lynch, eh? Confusedcy:

I lost interest on the block field goal from last night. GG and btw, thanks for playing this year, we needed that one extra player to make the league happen, even if you did win too much.

Wait, is Mep a Cowboys fan?

Edit: Oh derp, Fantasy Football.

You beat me by 1 in week 4. I beat you by 2 this week. For the season series, I win by 1 point. How does that even happen? I was sweating when Brown broke off that TD in what was effectively garbage time, you set a hard pace to keep up with.

Heh, the in-laws live in Phoenix, maybe I can arrange being around in person for the draft next year :-p I'll even pay this time!

Oddly enough, a couple of people besides you in the league are in Chicago, one in Denver, 3 in Tucson and one in China. I think at one point this league was all in Tucson, about 15 years ago. It's my boss's league, so I am pretty new to it myself.

BTW, it won't be a keeper league next year, so you can drop Payton.

When do we get to blow shit up?

I take it you honkeys are playing Jedi?

On the main server...for the moment :-p

Oh lord Yizno is back Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server DDD 6 4,356 12-12-2011, 10:04 PM
Last Post: SyberDog
  What server type should we play on? Cillian Harth 16 9,690 01-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Sabriel777