Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 more days left in SWG

December 15th 2011 is so close who would of thought?

after repeated security issues an hassles from SoE's end . I uninstalled swg back in september . the game is a ghost town and a shell of it's former glory days and imho not worth bothering to log in for the end . It's time came it went . an it should have ended years ago .

Tor is our future and I can't wait it's gonna be a fab time .

kateria Wrote:after repeated security issues an hassles from SoE's end . I uninstalled swg back in september . the game is a ghost town and a shell of it's former glory days and imho not worth bothering to log in for the end . It's time came it went . an it should have ended years ago .

Tor is our future and I can't wait it's gonna be a fab time .

I log in at least once a day but I don't stay on it long, like you said it's turned into a ghost town, on the last day I might just troll everyone just because I can Tongue lol

On the last day, I am going to /freects 10 minutes before the servers go boom and never log in again Tongue

I have not logged in since I got my new vid card. I may login sometime this week.

I don't think I'm going to bother logging back into it at all, I just don't have the drive or real want to =/

I have spent the last weeks documenting the game. I for one will miss it. There was nothing like it, (and given it's performance) probably never will be again.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Well miss many aspects of that game though that game was lost long ago.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

The game died with the intro of the NGE. Now someone just needs to shoot this zombie in the head before it infects something else.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Starfire Wrote:I have spent the last weeks documenting the game. I for one will miss it. There was nothing like it, (and given it's performance) probably never will be again.

except for TOR Tongue

From a sandbox perspective, TOR isn't a 1/4 of the game SWG was at the begining.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Yeah, that's what I meant. I enjoy TOR a lot, don't get me wrong. But it's nothing but WoW in space right now.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Blasphemy!!

WoW vs. TOR? You can't compare these things at the same level in all reality. Too many factors contribute to too great a contrast. It becomes comparing an apple to an orange. True they are both fruits but the similarities almost end there.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Yeah TOR has 10 gigs of voice files and .... well 10 gigs of voice files.

I wish SOE could find some way to play this on all servers right before they shut down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y3qxKn_oAg

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I left SWG long ago Pallos 2 3,668 12-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Quinlin