Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OMG I finally got my pre-order code

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:buddies:

:doc:

:bow:

lol

Due to GameStop being a bunch of assholes, I won't get my code until sometime next week.... Their really jerking EB Games around on this...

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Due to GameStop being a bunch of assholes, I won't get my code until sometime next week.... Their really jerking EB Games around on this...

still? I only had to wait 24 hours to get my pre-order key from gamestop.ca

damn.... do I get the collectors edition?

I got mine 24 hours after shipping with gamestop as well.

Dirbot Wrote:damn.... do I get the collectors edition?

Only if you order it! Tongue
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Yeah, that 24 hour wait was bullshit. Mine took about 16 hours, but still. Belle ordered hers from Amazon (after they restocked of course) and got her code in 1 minute. Blah.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I have yet to receive mine... Damn you GameStop USA... Once again screwing GameStop Canada over... Hopefully the store will have it tomorrow, I'll give them a call when they open and find out... And if they haven't gotten it yet I'll be emailing BioWare and giving them an update since they wanted me to let them know what was going on with that

Seems I won't get my pre-order code until approximately the 29th... Not overly impressed with GameStop right now, and I have sent BioWare an email regarding this, even though there really isn't much they can do unfortunately, but at least they'll know since they did ask for a follow up from me in their last email to me

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Seems I won't get my pre-order code until approximately the 29th... Not overly impressed with GameStop right now, and I have sent BioWare an email regarding this, even though there really isn't much they can do unfortunately, but at least they'll know since they did ask for a follow up from me in their last email to me

See if you still had a credit card you wouldn't be in this mess Tongue

Yea, and if I still had that bloody card it'd be maxed out again, so I think it's better this way... Aggravating as Hell, but better... I guess =/

Good thinking sir, good indeed.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

We have to know our limits. Which is why I don't use a debit card. Those things are dangerous.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Yea, and if I still had that bloody card it'd be maxed out again, so I think it's better this way... Aggravating as Hell, but better... I guess =/

I only use my credit card for online gaming stuff that's it, I won't use it anywhere else