Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 15!

Saberwing is in the top 15 of the Republic, US East, PvE servers in TOR!

SWTOR Progress (data mine)
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Umm, the game isn't out yet, how can there be any ranks at all?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

The ranks are by the number of members. I just wanted to make a point of it.
That is all.
For now.

Will we not play on a role play server?
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

The happy medium is PvE server type.
PvP will restrict some people who are uncomfortable with the thought of constantly being attacked (conspiracy theorists).
RP will restrict some people who don't want to do it all the time (mostly the people who have difficulty with parentheses or hate writting OOC all the time).

PvE still allows those people who want the PvP server feel to flag up all the time (I think I'll play this way). And we are Saber, we still casually RP alot and can do some hardcore at events or when called upon on a PvE server.

RP isn't really that heavily enforced on RP servers.
[Image: sig.jpg]

What Nightfire said, RP is not enforced like you have to RP always. But the policy at least keeps things said in game to a certain degree in RP language (outside of chat of course) and the player's names can't be "darthvadersson" or something silly like "master1337". That's why I always went to the RP server - people seem to be more mature there.
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

If there is a RP-PVE server then that's where we should be going don't you think? Tongue

If we end up on a RP server ill RP a pvper Tongue . I like occassional RP but still favor pvp.

Dirbot Wrote:If we end up on a RP server ill RP a pvper Tongue . I like occassional RP but still favor pvp.

I actually favor all of the above, pve, pvp, rp etc as far as i'm concerned you need all these elements to reflect on the other.

hehe leave it to Dirbot to put life into perspective .

How about we pick a server after bioware figures out what kind of servers there will be and announces them some time late this year.

I am not sure we even know if there will be seperate pvp/pve servers and if so, how they will opperate.

And no one does all that OOC stuff and what not on the RP MMO servers. What, if I start talking about how Star drinks cocks IRL they will kick me off the server ... ok they will but it will have nothing to do with role playing.

So might as will do the "unoffical" RP server with some form of PvP (only in flash points?), assuming that is even how it plays out, which we don't know yet cause they don't know yet.

I once had an RPer tell me he was going to report me for a non-RP name

The guy was just RPing a douchebag.

Archangel Wrote:The guy was just RPing a douchebag.

Most do...

On that note, why do 90% of Roleplayers pick the same cliche characters to roleplay?