Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we be concerned about this?

I'll be damned...

Only if you paid off your morgage and have no CC debt.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Meh.. It's gonna fly by, not strike us.

Sonic Wrote:Meh.. It's gonna fly by, not strike us.

That is until Apophis comes along...then we are screwed

not worried . an if it hits . well it's been a good run .

I'll worry about that in November, in the mean while I'm going to worry about paying my bills and trying to decide which one of the women I'm seeing I'm going to pursue an actual relationship with....

..Although.. This might make for an opportunity to, perhaps, establish something for us in the event of a global emergency or catastrophe.. Maybe a meeting point somewhere, on each continent?

I'll bring the twinkies.

Well, since most of us, on the EST side of things anyways, are near Pittsburgh, I'd say thou's of us close enough should meet there, plus the hills would help in the event of floods and such, thoughts?

And you don't need to bring the twinkies Undies, everyone knows that twinkie factories are immune to any sort of damage and we'll be able to find them a few towns over anyways

Underdark Wrote:I'll bring the twinkies.

make sure they are hot, and either blond or red head =P

Actually Jen has this whole plan for the end of the world occurring. I'll let her post about that though.
[Image: sig.jpg]

gee thanks... make me sound like a crazy person

Don't worry about feeling crazy, one of the guys I know from college is part of a movement that's preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse

..deja vu.

Now now Pol, no one thinks you're crazy and please put the big kitchen knife down.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]