Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Cillian

Just for you Cillian for that final season of smallville as released via interviews with the smallville director :

Brian Peterson (executive producer):

* The Superman suit that will be used in Smallville is the EXACT SAME suit used in Superman Returns – but slightly altered. (Brian Peterson recalled his excitement about finally receiving the Superman Returns suit from Warner Bros.)

* Lex Luthor will return to Smallville WITH or WITHOUT Michael Rosenbaum. The studio, networks and producers have opened their doors to get him to return, but there is no word, as of yet. They wanted Rosenbaum as Lex for the premiere, but couldn’t make it happen.

* Clark will fly! When I asked him about whether we’d get the “Superman moment” (where Clark rips open his shirt, don’s the suit and fly’s off), he fumbled for an answer and then finally said, “We have our own take on what we want to happen.” – yeah, I don’t know what that means either.

* Alice Mack’s final stint as Chloe Sullivan will be spaced throughout the entire season. They want to use her as much as possible. (Hopefully, that means she won’t be killed off.)

John Schneider (Johnathan Kent):

* Jonathan Kent (John Schneider) will return for the season premiere.

* Clark and Jonathan will be working together on the Kent’s farm. Jonathan will warn Clark that something dark is coming (Darkseid) and then proclaim that “One day, you will become the greatest hero that the world will ever know. (Schneider also inadvertently showed his drivers license to the entire audience in Ballroom 20 and is curious to see how many people will be camped out on his lawn.)

Erica Durance (Lois Lane):

* While Lois Lane knows that Clark is the red-blue-blur, Clark still believes that his identity remains a secret to her.

* When I asked Durance if (like usual) there will be some kind of villain-of-the-week that shows up and wipes Lois’s memory – and the knowledge of who Clark truly is – she responded by saying, “I hope not!”

Cassidy Freeman (Tess Mercer):

* Granny Goodness was the elderly woman outside of Tess Mercer’s hospital room in the ninth season finale. Tess has some connection to her, but Freeman hasn’t been told what that connection is yet.

Justin Hartley (Oliver Queen/Green Arrow):

Comic-Con: Interviews With The Cast & Producers Of Smallville

* Regarding a Green Arrow spin-off: “I don’t know, I guess anything is possible. I think it would work – we’ll see. I haven’t been approached, though. So, we’ll see what happens.”

* Hartley will direct an episode
this season (last year, he wrote the episode “Sacrifice”).

* As far as he knows, Black Canary will NOT be coming back for the final season.

* Hartley would like to see Oliver Queen be “at peace” and “comfortable in his own skin” when Smallville comes to an end. He also noted that he hopes that doesn’t come until the end of the season – and not in the middle – because nobody wants to see someone that’s “vanilla.”

* Hartley hopes to steal the Green Arrow costume after Smallville is over since he hasn’t been able to gain any weight while playing Oliver Queen/Green Arrow.

Unfortunately, since I was in the middle of interviews with the cast of Supernatural at the time, I was unable able to see the video shown during the panel.

While I was upset at first that I wasn’t able to see the Superman suit, once I found out that it was the suit from Superman Returns, I figured I could just rewatch that – or not (that movie was pretty terrible).

As we get closer to the September 24th premiere of Smallville season 10, there’s no doubt that more information will be released. When that happens, you can be sure that Screen Rant will be on top of it.

You can catch the tenth season premiere of Smallville, September 24 @8pm on The CW.

Thanks for the info Kat, but I already knew most of this, Darkseid will also be the final villian for season 10 but much later in the season but expected to see Granny Goodness, Desaad, Gordon Godfrey and other members of the parademons earlier on in the season. And yes Laura Vandervoort is returning to reprise her role as Kara Zor El who will go by the alter ego Linda Lee Danvers, episode hinted it have have something to do with Clark flying finally.

Also we'll be seeing flashbacks of Carter Hall "Hawkman" (Michael Shanks) and Shayera "Hawkgirl" (Sahar Biniaz) has also been confirmed.

Danvers? Ms. Marvel? o.O

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Danvers? Ms. Marvel? o.O

Linda Lee Danvers is the alter ego for Kara in the DC comics

And Carol Danvers is the alter ego of Ms. Marvel, the joke skipped over your head :tongue:

so this season he dons the tights , learns to finnally fly , and grows some balls to become a man ... Not bad only took the show 10 years to accomplish. Curious if the legion of superheros was the group who rescued green arrow . but somehow it's prolly darksieds lemmings if I had to guess . Least they got hawkman back . Wonder if clohe sullivan becomes the new dr fate ... An with super girl back , wonder if guest roles for a few episodes or the full season . Prolly depends if abc renews that craptastic remake of V . An looks like bruce wayen / batman makes an appearance in this upcomming season along with wonder woman . an Lex is back ...

ahh well that seems to be the theme for this falls shows ... lets remake old shows that had success .... hopefully the hawaii 5 -0 will be a decent remake . Doubtfull tho !.

kateria Wrote:so this season he dons the tights , learns to finnally fly , and grows some balls to become a man ... Not bad only took the show 10 years to accomplish. Curious if the legion of superheros was the group who rescued green arrow . but somehow it's prolly darksieds lemmings if I had to guess . Least they got hawkman back . Wonder if clohe sullivan becomes the new dr fate ... An with super girl back , wonder if guest roles for a few episodes or the full season . Prolly depends if abc renews that craptastic remake of V . An looks like bruce wayen / batman makes an appearance in this upcomming season along with wonder woman . an Lex is back ...

ahh well that seems to be the theme for this falls shows ... lets remake old shows that had success .... hopefully the hawaii 5 -0 will be a decent remake . Doubtfull tho !.

Laura Vandervoort will only be in one episode as far as everyone knows, because she is already apart of a show called "V" but they are allowing her to guest star for one episode on smallville since both are produced by Warner Brothers

I found this really awesome smallville tribute trailer on youtube, it has scenes mostly from season 9 but a really well done trailer nonetheless.

I'm just trying to get back into the mood for smallville season 10, the preimere is only a month away

It was the perfect setup for the rest of the season, they also had a glimpse of Darkseid at the end

the third episode of season 10 . Kara returns for that episode only an she teaches clark to finally learn to fly so the plot line goes ....

the second episode was interesting, Lois was in Egypt with Carter Hall (Hawkman) and he refers the name Superman to her, check it out it's very interesting because it's an actual source from a piece of history known as Übermensch

Well the Supergirl episode was interesting, Kara gives Clark a lesson on flight

Finally Clark tell's Lois his secret, a great moment indeed Big Grin

Darkseid's elite have come to smallville :O

SPOILERS!

:aflac:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just for you Cillian kateria 26 11,004 06-21-2009, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Happy B-Day Cillian :D Meryl Haddox 4 3,153 11-28-2008, 01:17 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Anyone seen Cillian lately? Starfire 7 4,939 03-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11
  Linna and Cillian are getting married this friday Cillian Harth 13 6,587 01-17-2008, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Quinlin
  Happy B-Day Cillian Meryl Haddox 13 6,566 11-28-2007, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Cillian Starfire 0 3,099 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: