Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect World anyone?

Wondering if you guys might would like to be interested in playing this game, it is pretty straigth forward MMO that is free to playm it was recently around a year and a half ago released for international use as it has been available in japan for a longer period of time, it is remarkable fun to play... there is of course grinding elements.. RP posibilities.. PvP posibilities.. some kind of crafting system I haven't really gotten into and more.

Races:
Winged Elf (Cleric, Archer)
Untamed (Barbarian, Venomancer (alot alike creature handling))
Human (Wizard, Blademaster)
Tideborn (Assassin. Psychic)

The game has micro transactions... but it is nothing you really need to use or whatever, though at lvl 50 and lvl 80 you might would like to spend 5 bucks there as it would be worth it, micro trans actions goes by rides... different charms or whatever that there is no actual need for other than at times making the game easier to play as it is.

All races can fly somewhat... winged elves got real wings, the others fly on assorted beasts, humans on swords... anyhow not relevant by a hell of alot but worh a shot trying out the game if bored.

http://www.perfectworld.com

Currently been playing it for some months and it is fun to play, am with a couple of ex LSF people in it whom has played it for more than a year.

Anyhow I play some facts:

Our Website: http://pwi-instyle.com/forum/2 <-- Go here if we can't meet in game, say that SR/Alantha send yas and yas want in and someone will grant some contacts there for sure.
TS Server: Look at above web address
Server: Dreamweaver
Characters: Akame_Iga
Currently playing on: Akame_Iga use ' /Akame_Iga hello ' without the '*s or post up on our forums.

Somewhat the game reminds one of WoW, it has some SWG moments... it has some Dragon Age elements

At a later point probably going to check out Three kingdoms http://hotk.perfectworld.com/ this one here, as it look really need, currently signed up and accepted for beta as it is, it should be free to play as well.

Perhaps I shall give it a shot sometime

Well, I've joined, and created two characters already, Ayame_Yuu and Tyrconius, friend me sometime there Q, tried about 5 minutes ago but you wouldn't accept <_< lol

Sorry was AFK.. we have to be online at the same time to do it.

keep trying eventually you will reach me

I'll give it another shot tonight at some point maybe, just picked up a copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, had to go into Port Huron in the States just to get it, Vista Media, the publisher, recalled all copies from Canada and refuses to sell it here except for http://www.amazon.ca, which I didn't want to use <_<

Downloading an installing Perfect world . I'll make a couple charcters an try it out .
the winged elf cleric an tide born phsycic look like they might be fun to play .

updated the thread for further updates and contacts Smile

Hey Kat and meryl, ya joining in or the likes? the game might look weird in the beginning and there is certain parts to get used to, but overall it is a good thing to pass time in as it is.

I am wondering though if there is a contact problem or the likes, anyhow for any information between us if heading into the game the formar for saying something to a player via pms and the likes is /Alantha and remember that it is case sensetive... hmm a way of seeing each other could be done via. xfire that can be acquired at http://www.xfire.com... add [GL]Soul-Reaver as a friend (me) and we by that can get some stuff done, would be the easiest way if we currently are passing by each other or the likes.

Sorry for late respond to everything as it is.

QuorTek Wrote:[GL]Soul-Reaver

Not working for some reason, can't see to find you.... Try adding tyrcinous and see if that'll work

I'm still wrapping my head around the game . It's a bit on the wierd side kinda like wow meets poke'mon lol .

okay Alerial sent a friend request to Alantha , awaiting a response there hehe . Tried sending one to tyrcinous but message came up character not found .

Anyways gonna try the winged elf cleric see how it goes .

oh the bad thing in game is both need to be online or well how do you put it not afk..

could it be posible for you guys to post here when you can be around in GMT +1?

will then get both of yas, on not... try and make it at a point of time where I can actually be online hehe Tongue

edit:

Will throw out tells to your guys then freqeuntly Smile

Well still playing this lol.. and having a blast by doing such, ya all feel free to join in if ya want to, or just try it out.

Q.. Check member forums on this thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't wait for World of Darkness online to come out Cillian Harth 2 4,160 07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Exclusive World OF Darkness MMO Interview Cillian Harth 1 2,803 01-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Pallos
  can't wait for World of Darkness online to come out Cillian Harth 4 3,946 10-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Sabriel777
  World of Darkness MMO is finally happening Cillian Harth 1 2,637 03-27-2011, 07:29 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  World of Darkness online Cillian Harth 9 5,926 06-18-2010, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  World of Darkness Online? Cillian Harth 12 6,624 05-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Last Post: QuorTek