Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
comes to think of it I can't decide between a Jedi Knight or Jedi Consular

Jedi Knights or Guardians as I would like to call them are a more close range melee class while the Consulars are the thinkers who prefer peaceful transactions before things get out of hand, don't get me wrong the Consulars can hold their own in lightsaber combat but really they have the advantage when it comes to force abilities, and the Consular has impressed me alot but the Knight I haven't really seen anything too exciting about but at the sametime much hasn't been revealed yet about either, so any help would be appreciated in pointing me in the right direction for my heroic character.

Well it is like any other mmo really, you run around and kill stuff. The difference between the classes is just different colored buttons and different animations for killing stuff. I imagine they both get the job done though. So in short, you'll be killing stuff either way, so it really doesnt matter.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Do you like playing a paladin-esque tank w/ some possible DPS abilities or do you like playing more of a DPS scout with CC or a healer/CC hybrid? Choose whatever class based off what style of play you like.
[Image: sig.jpg]

NightFire Wrote:Do you like playing a paladin-esque tank w/ some possible DPS abilities or do you like playing more of a DPS scout with CC or a healer/CC hybrid? Choose whatever class based off what style of play you like.

Well it's more like what would I prefer, i'm more talk now and fight later, but i've always been a fan of DPS such as in galaxies where I was more DPS than a tank, but at the sametime I enjoyed melee at close range as well.

I like making tank/DPS chars, that's how I used to have Meryl set up. I still remember the day I took on both Cill and Quin and beat them both :tongue:

Meryl Haddox Wrote:I like making tank/DPS chars, that's how I used to have Meryl set up. I still remember the day I took on both Cill and Quin and beat them both :tongue:

And who is the master now Meryl? OWNED Tongue

You should go trooper so you can be just like these guys.

[youtube]XOBbmdJTLdE[/youtube]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Only problem with that arch ... Cill would be the one who ended up like the skate boarder in the video .... :bravo:Confusedabers:

kateria Wrote:Only problem with that arch ... Cill would be the one who ended up like the skate boarder in the video .... :bravo:Confusedabers:

Well didn't you say in previous thread that you were going as a Consular Kat? that the Knights seem too be built more towards the younger generation? and the Consular was built for the more mature folks? Tongue

Just been playing starwars battlefront 2... playing the singleplayer campaign is fun... currently now playing the one right after order #66 at the jedi temple... man it feels good somehow blasting them jedi up...

QuorTek Wrote:Just been playing starwars battlefront 2... playing the singleplayer campaign is fun... currently now playing the one right after order #66 at the jedi temple... man it feels good somehow blasting them jedi up...

I was playing SWBF2 a lot 2 or so months ago. There is a bit of replay value in trying to get all the different permanent bonuses (you have to get a score of 64 in all of them; Frenzy, technician, etc.) There are still plenty of busy dedicated servers too, and they seem to be at least somewhat serious in stopping cheating. I just hate Tantive IV in multiplayer, all they do is mine, thermal det, and use vanguard and shock troopers for splash damage.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Cillian Harth Wrote:And who is the master now Meryl? OWNED Tongue

Actually I'm going to say that I am, seeing as we never did have a rematch.....

EDIT:: Come to think of it.... I think we did have a few rematches, and I won most of 'em.....

Now I think of it I have done some rather mean things to them people as well... such as setting them all on fire and bombing them in certain ways in SWG..

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Actually I'm going to say that I am, seeing as we never did have a rematch.....

EDIT:: Come to think of it.... I think we did have a few rematches, and I won most of 'em.....

pfft it's been awhile since you been on galaxies it's time to make that rematch a reality Tongue

Good luck with that cill ... that'd require motivating meryl to actually resub long enough to actually want to log into swg ... You'd have better odds getting a Canadian to become the next U.S. President ....:fripper:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jedi Consular Update kateria 13 8,011 08-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  Bioware has listened, offical poll for changing Jedi Wizard AC name Cillian Harth 27 14,040 12-17-2010, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Sonic