Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Han Solo, P.I.

Han Solo, P.I.

[youtube]rYntjR4-pY4[/youtube]
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

:lol:

Love it !
:love:

What about the Dallas version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHYftmwY...re=related

Dallas is just epic fail Sad

now done to macyver is much better ... as seen here !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C54yPPiQM...re=related

Either way I found it epic funny... I wonder if there is a startrek opening of it too somewhere lol.

I think I just stuck my hand into a hornets nest by saying that.. anyhow.. we all know that Spock got a thing for scythe as it seems.

Star Trek 90210

that's pretty much how star trek was .. one big advertisement for 9021Hoe ..

[youtube]Fbh61zuNYr8&feature=related[/youtube]

God I miss the cold war. The evil soviet empire made a much better villian than a much of rag heads living in caves.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Ok, Solo PI wins.

[youtube]ZEigvdbzia8&feature=related[/youtube]

Archangel Wrote:Ok, Solo PI wins.

[youtube]ZEigvdbzia8&feature=related[/youtube]
Agreed !

but I still like that macyver , star wars bit .

Mep I cannot believe that you miss the Old USSR... knowing in how much REAL pain Stalin and the ones after caused to the people there.

Not saying that Communismn does not work because it does in a more slight degree, not in the way it was performed there neither in China when it was at its most terrible state.

Likewise can you say that the USA system works likewise but is getting slowly out of its crisis as is Russia, for both countries it would take several decades to heal

the cold war kept people honest . You knew who was evil an who was the good guy ... now anyone even your lover could be a terrorist ... Yeah I'll take stalin an the old cold war any day over the gutless zealot bombers we gotta deal with these days .

Q, I was talking villians in TV and movie land. Now that the cold war is over, we don't get those kind of villians anymore. Even Rocky has to fight old age now and not a steriod buffed up Russian (ok, that one was pretty bad). All the villians now are evil money hungry pretend terriorists or mutant evil villians or evil robots.

QuorTek Wrote:Mep I cannot believe that you miss the Old USSR... knowing in how much REAL pain Stalin and the ones after caused to the people there.

Not saying that Communismn does not work because it does in a more slight degree, not in the way it was performed there neither in China when it was at its most terrible state.

Likewise can you say that the USA system works likewise but is getting slowly out of its crisis as is Russia, for both countries it would take several decades to heal

[Image: capitalism.jpg]