Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All good things...

Well with Game Update 10. (Neat battlefields by the way.) CH has only 31 citizens, and looks rather empty. Most of our buildings are gone, and we are going to lose level 5 status in nine hours. I think we can keep level 4 if the limit is 30, but I don't know how long that will last. I think that means no shuttleport. At least we have the Repub base.

Anyway, I'll keep my five characters around till the servers are shut off, but unless we find another city to merge with or get some of you guys back, it is just a matter of time before someone steals our excellent spot. Six years is a good run I suppose. =P
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Hey boss I can drop a house in the city, I currently don't have one there.
Phylok Starfire

You might lose more citizens when the city drops down to level 4 if those citizen's declared houses are on the outskirts of the city.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Well I think the minumin is 5 players to keep a village. I think you can do that all by yourself kirby. Sad to see the city shrink but I don't think people will dish out cash to SOE for no other reason than to keep a dieing horse kicking. We'll keep losing more I fear as the days go on. I guess all my stuff finally went poof?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Oh, the picture I made is at the top of the forum still. *tear*

I'll probably come in and do my one month (week) a year thing...

Wait, hold that thought, is the game fun again? =P

It actually got fun again for a short while when they were adding in a lot of new content. Now I think SOE sees the TOR writing on the wall and are letting the game slip a bit. Most of us are out of the game now and you need people to make that game fun.

Good to see you still kicking JC.

well trying to be optimistic for a change .... Shock I know ! .

When Tor goes Live , I'm pretty confidant that most of saberwing will be in ToR reunited for more zanny and insane stuff like we once used to do in swg ...

Perhaps it's fitting that the swg chapter of our tale is drawing down to a close but with a rene:thumbsup:wed optimism that Tor will begin a new chapter and new tales of adventures for us all . Sure some things like Arch chasing goats an Kirby getting the short end of the stick , will never change . An there lay the rub and the fun .

canceled 2 of my 3 accounts... sorry to say so.. but I feel like I have been riding the same rollercoaster for to many times... and nothing new... flourished here when we got the Epic battles.. but doing them 20 times in a row or something gets old.. and everyone knows what to do and no new exploration... SBR took most of the server firsts from Hoth for an instance lol.

What I am going to miss is beast mastery.. little of the space stuff... and not to be seeing any friends around in that game, most left.. :/

Left Velve in game for watching all my assets... but that would eventually run out as well at some point :/

You made that picture Jayce? It's beautiful. We wouldn't not use it.

Actually the battlefields from Game Update 10 are kind of fun. Yet another thing that should have been fixed years ago, but it's nice to see them realized.

Heyas Arch. Remember a long long time ago when I had a number of snakes, and named them after SBR members? Your's is the only one still alive. I think he's like, 8 or something.

Grifter didn't survive last winter...he died of bloat.

Ok SWG doesn't sound too promising. I had an EVE account back at launch, maybe I'll try that again (if I can remember the darn username and email!)

Yeah, a bunch of us are in eve now. I do remember the snakes now that you bring them up. What kind was Archangel?

Corn snake. The boa and python could not survive the cold Colorado winters well, especially since I can't always afford to have the whole house heated. Wink

Yeah the place I was renting used some nasty pesticides that was unkind to your reptilian and avian friends. He broke his jaw and could never get it open again so I had him put down.

Shuttleport saved. For the time being anyway. A friend of mine from work brought some of his characters over from other servers.

Polgara, I sent you a mail with his character name. Give him milita rights and he will bring even more people with him.