Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collection hall!!!

I have spent hundreds, maybe thousands of hours filling the collection hall and I go in there today and find it practically empty!

I want ANSWERS NOW! This is unacceptable behavior by any member of Saberwing.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Well I've never used it, so it wasn't me. I'm not big on the collections stuff to be honest =/

I don't even know where it is. We've had alot of members leave though so that may be where they went.

Who's all on the admin list?

I don't even think I have an active subscription so it wasn't me, heh.
[Image: sig.jpg]

I'll be contacting a CSR about it shortly - still working on finals.

Hmm, I haven't even logged in for more than 5 minutes at a time lately, but when I was flying daily I'd drop off collection parts every few days and the hall seemed just as stocked as I remembered it. This was probably about a month ago. If there's anything I can do to help, just say so.
[Image: mikeesig2.png]

I've taken some things, (mainly ship collections) but not for months.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

<- Not subed and I wouldn't know what a collection is. At first I thought you were talking about one of those museums of different items people put together. I guess this was like the old ship part house?

BTW I get the feeling no one on this board would take your stuff. Probably someone with no vested interest in SBR.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I figured, but I know some people do check the boards now and then - I also sent an in-game mail as well.

I sent you a pm about it D'hors and Kirby, about a week or two ago collection hall was stable and filled with collections but only a few days ago I found it almost completely empty, i'm just as shocked as everyone since I drop off sith and jedi holocrons among other collections in the hall which aren't easy to come by.

no idea who looted that place and it seems tactless to me to just do it.

Situation has been resolved with the help of a CSR.

Good

Hey, I took a holocron or two. =P I still need the infernal 4/5 on both Jedi and Sith. Stupid things are waaaaay to rare. How so many people got them is beyond me.

By the way, you said it was resolved. Who took all of it? Send me a PM if you don't want it public.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Since you are guild leader...I guess I can...check your PMs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chapter 7 Jedi Collection Rewards and Updates Cillian Harth 0 2,302 10-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth