Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you looking for in game?

With so many new faces (or names at least, I still have no clue who is alts of who), I'd like to start a thread where people can share their current priorities in game, in the hopes of getting some more activity going. I guess I'll go ahead and start.

1. First and foremost I need to finish the heroics for Sillock's General's jewelry set. This will make him much more of an asset to a group for instances, and #2.

2. PvP - I don't see this as much of an issue since the FCTS, Restuss will most likely be packed for the next few weeks/months and pickup groups will be easy to find.

3. Finishing space collections. I taught myself last night how to solo a vette with no missiles in my Vak, now to see if I can do it in my A-Wing, and without the extra benefit of being neutral.

4. Slayer collections. If there's nothing going on, it'd be cool if whoever is on can group just for the purpose of increasing spawn sizes for anyone doing the ground collections.

5. Reverse engineering. Eekim is finishing my last two crates of armor belts, then speccing domestics to burn up some crates of shirts, then finally speccing engineer. I'll be happy to provide attachments for those who need them, but please keep in mind the massive amount of junk loot needed to do this. I have vendors in Revenance, Lok for anyone that wishes to donate. I also try to stay on top of good mining spawns, please let me know if anything is needed for guild crafting, whether in shift or on my resource vendor - I'll happily pull it from sale if the guild needs it.

Thanks for reading and hopefully adding to the thread.

Mikee/Sillock/Eekim
[Image: mikeesig2.png]

#1 I want to complete my reverse engineering projects in space, AGAIN Tongue

#2 I like to PvP.. Especially in space, pretty good on dirtside too

#3 Instances, instances and instances.. I want to do as many as posible as it is, and keep on doing at some time it would benefit guild prosperity.

#4 Crafting, I like to craft ship stuff and getting ship stuff done being appreciated on that field as well.

#5 Attempting to acquire pre nerf space items, mainly because I am this much into it that it would be cool.

#6 Being able to make credits, and acquireing rare resources is one of my goals as well.

#7 Trying to help out in ways so my guild mates can acquire same prosperity over time, but sort of looking for a serious kick back in wanting to do an effort for it as well.

#1 is PvE. Leveling up my BH and doing heroics is pretty much one of the major reasons I'm playing. I'm pretty much entirely uninterested in PvP - if someone drags me along with them, that's cool but my expertise spec is not going to be geared towards it. Anything to become stronger PvE-wise is on my list, which includes any relevant collections.

#2 is the city and getting it going strong again. This includes number wise so when there is a purge we don't have to worry about things and if there is a new rank added with starports that we would already qualify to be upgraded to the next ranking. It also includes activity wise with weekly events like music night or some such going on too.

#3 Space. At some point I'd like to get back into it - perhaps even space pvp. Not really keen on the organized events but I wouldn't mind hitting deep space hard once the other stuff on my list is done. With the influx of people from transfers there ought be a decent amount of pvp going on there.
[Image: sig.jpg]

#! What.. is your name?

#2 What.. is your quest?

#3 What.. is the average airspeed for a laden swallow?

1. prolly finish the the last heroic jewlery set . mostly for kicks and giggles .

2. Help guildmates get through instances to get thier jewelry

3. see the city grow and be more livelier then it currently is .

4. find the motivations to get back into space and finish the gunship collection . and do the nova orion quests.

5. pvp when it's around , if it's not then no worries .

6. to creativly come up with new goals to set for 2009 .

1. To one shot everything in the game. I mean everything, with just the one shot.

2. See #1 above, especially the ATATs.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

1.That damn Bodo Baas Belt. Only 4/5 Holo and Sith needed.

2. Heroic Jewelry. Or at least enough tokens.

3. One the above two are done, maybe switch from Jedi? Smuggler is calling, and while I have a great armor set, I don't have squat for attachments. Until I get them switching is kinda pointless.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Starfire Wrote:1.That damn Bodo Baas Belt. Only 4/5 Holo and Sith needed.

2. Heroic Jewelry. Or at least enough tokens.

3. One the above two are done, maybe switch from Jedi? Smuggler is calling but while I have a great armor set, I don't have squat for attachments. Until I get them switching is kinda pointless.

Im the same for 1 and 2..3 not so much.

Other than those 2..

Instances...we as a guild have run Hoth twice (I had a blast) and EK in the last 3 days. We need to run these and the others more, not just for tokens but for collections (Hoth) and loot.

Space...there was a time where a few of us would go up 3 - 4 times a week and do many other things as well.

Credits..I really want to get back to a comfortable level again.

Helping others with leveling main/alt toons...SBR is getting back to pre-nge levels slowly, keep this goin by helping others.

1] Organization of the guild - getting groups together for instances, Hoth, treasure maps, NS farming for those Jedi valuables, and what not.

This includes helping guildies level: so when Nis and Pol hit about 70, we will have a hey day on Mustafar.

The farming help is really really big - the stat'd clothes from these instances/grinds go a long way to helping provide +35s that will be used for armor for guildies. We are low on stat'd armor and could use alot of assistance in getting some more bags filled up.

Also save the junk loot! Every little bit helps and can be put into the guild collections hall.

2] General's set on Ukvayat - like Mikee said, so we can be uber, then one of us can get Hellstorm.

3] PvP - both in space and on ground - making SBR's name shine.

4] Space collections - I need to get these done sometime I guess.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Yeah, I really need to start saving that junk loot. Hehe.

As for the space thing. My gunboat is finished! She's got some decent guns (No Quor, they aren't as good as you would want them to be, but they work. Smile) as well as some fantastic armor, shields, cap, and engine. So please, if anyone wants to go tear it up in the cold empty vastness, just holler.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I might just take you up on that kirbs . Tongue .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Update 16 Jayce 9 6,228 04-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Game Update 9 Hanak 28 12,842 06-06-2009, 08:29 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Ex Lead Game Designer for SWG commits suicide NightFire 5 4,209 10-03-2008, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Zombie