Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smallville: DOOMSDAY Is upon us

Not gonna lie.... No interest..... -.-

I second that lol

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Not gonna lie.... No interest..... -.-

Not gonna lie, way...WAY better than the crap you watch Meryl Wink

And which "crap" would that be Cillian? At least none of the stuff I watch attempts to rewrite Superman's history, and the last time I checked, more people watch the "crap" I watch then they do Smallville

an here I thought I was trippy for watching torchwood an the new series of Doctor who ... Blimey .

Meryl Haddox Wrote:And which "crap" would that be Cillian? At least none of the stuff I watch attempts to rewrite Superman's history, and the last time I checked, more people watch the "crap" I watch then they do Smallville

Dragonball Z LOL Tongue

besides I like the way they are making Doomsday as the protical child of Zod and his wife Foara, and how he's evolving from his human form Davis Bloom to the ultimate destroyer of mankind Etc! This season hasn't been disappointing at all and I thing some of the changes are needed rather than depending on traditional roots all the time.

Dragonball Z...... I've met far more people that have seen that then Smallville.... And that's because most of them (and most of the other people I know) all think that Superman is overrated =/

Smallville might be better , if clark kent would stop being a chiken shit afraid to fly . And would start wearing the red an blue costume . But no we get the politically correct wimp . So the series sucks .

:lol:

She said it not me :tongue:

Well since Kirbs is too embarassed to say anything,

pika...pika...PIKACHU!
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

kateria Wrote:Smallville might be better , if clark kent would stop being a chiken shit afraid to fly . And would start wearing the red an blue costume . But no we get the politically correct wimp . So the series sucks .

Actually season 8 is actually pretty good, I was sick of the whole Clana crap in previous seasons, but this season is focusing on Clark's destiny to becoming the legend we all know, he's now a reporter in the Daily Planet and there is a possible love triangle going on between him and Lois. So far this season hasn't disappointed me at all

SUPERMAN SUCKS AT ANYTHING!!! he as we all know is a pansy. Now batman he's cool and should have a show orat least made an appearance in Smallville.
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

smallville is so messed up you'd prolly end up seeing spiderman make an apperance long before batman .

kateria Wrote:smallville is so messed up you'd prolly end up seeing spiderman make an apperance long before batman .

Not this season, season 8 is alot darker and it's actually focusing more on the actual superman mythology

Btw the guy who plays doomsday played Vader's secret apprentice on force unleashed

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Smallville: Darkseid, with Lionel Luthor to resurrect Lex? Cillian Harth 0 2,567 03-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 7,289 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
  Smallville season 9, 2 hour event this friday on the CW Cillian Harth 31 13,608 02-14-2010, 12:37 AM
  Darth Lex Luthor on smallville? Cillian Harth 22 10,878 02-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Smallville Legends: Justice & Doom online game Cillian Harth 0 2,305 04-19-2007, 11:06 PM
  Smallville - Justice Cillian Harth 6 4,821 01-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11