Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job Interview

Everyone (or at least those who view this in time), please think happy thoughts for my job interview tomorrow. It's for an Executive position for the Marketing Department of Ace International, Inc. I'd be getting to put my writing skills to good use! Wahoo!!! And the best part of it all is.. They approached me! Okay, enough hyperventilating for now. Wish me luck!

Sonic shall no longer be a bum, have to be happy about that.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Au contraire, mon ami.. Yeah, apparently I didn't get it. Oh well.. Looking elsewhere now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad

Aww Sad

Well if it's of any consolation to you, I went to the Indiana Jones 4 casting call in New Haven, CT and didn't get called back!
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Damn that Harison, he gets all the good roles.

Aw, sorry to hear that both of you.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exclusive World OF Darkness MMO Interview Cillian Harth 1 2,837 01-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Pallos