Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Transformers trailer

Now this is one I am a bit anxious to see once it hits theaters this summer

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/Tr...railers/31

weeee

I'm a bit concerned about this movie. I have a feeling my childhood is about to be sodomized.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

ROFL lol i wanna be a kid again that movie is whats up
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
I'm a bit concerned about this movie. I have a feeling my childhood is about to be sodomized.

Just so long as Megatron isn't killed by a teenaged human being with some kind of weird crystal or energon or whatever.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

As long as Jar Jar doesn't show up and they don't turn the main villian into a crying wuss, I think the franchise is safe.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Well they have the spike type kid to be the jar jar. Then all we need is for Optimus to say "Someday, I'll be the most powerful autobot ever!".
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

No no no.. he's gotta say "It's all Megatron's fault.. He's holding me back!"

Megatron, you were a brother to me, I loved you.

Makes a kids cartoon look mature.

Quote:Originally posted by Archangel
Well they have the spike type kid to be the jar jar. Then all we need is for Optimus to say "Someday, I'll be the most powerful autobot ever!".

In the 1986 movie, it was Daniel (Spike apparently got some tail after the end of the original cartoon series) :p

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

lol sooo true
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Those of you who don't remember or are too young to remember Transformers, check this out;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpbp9GXOGU

It's my understanding that it will be a big enviromentalist propoganda piece.

I'll still see it though.

I want Macross City done....oh and a proper Starship Troopers. you know one that resembles the book a little.

Envirobots? What do they combined to form, Greenatron? Must have a deadly global warming laser.

yo either other people are talking or shit the FCC didnt exist then they curse through the whole thing LMAO
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Man of Steel trailer from comic con Cillian Harth 9 8,697 07-21-2012, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  The Avengers teaser trailer Cillian Harth 27 12,499 08-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 7,289 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Stargate Universe Trailer Comic Con DDD 20 10,202 08-05-2009, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  Terminator Salvation - Official Trailer 3 [HD] Cillian Harth 29 13,100 03-19-2009, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Vampire: The Masquerade (trailer fan-made) fake but great Cillian Harth 31 12,991 02-10-2009, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Terminator Salvation offical trailer #2 Cillian Harth 18 9,196 12-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Sonic
  The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Trailer Meparch 27 12,441 02-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  New force unleashed trailer Cillian Harth 8 5,094 12-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  New Dark Knight Trailer Cillian Harth 1 2,621 12-19-2007, 02:53 AM
Last Post: NightFire