Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rambo is back

Even the trailor should be considered for an R rating :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE8Zukeb6bQ

I love the cgi part where they have that old man running.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I dunno.. Maybe he's like Jackie Chan and has decided to do all his own stunts.. He'd be running at the risk of breaking his hip or something.

Old or not, this is John Rambo, the unstopable killing machine :eek:

Is the movie actually called John Rambo? Like the Rocky Balboa sequel? What's next. John Spartan? Whatever that characters name was from Cliffhanger? Oooh, how about a Cobra sequel!?

Heh, I have no issue with Sly trying to make a comeback. I just think the movie names are stupid.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Just gotta say one thing HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! im watching it and your right cill it should be rated R
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

I can wait for it to show on Spike TV

Haha, oh wow. This is one of those violent films you see with your buddies.

Rambo seems very apathetic in the beginning. I guess he realized that Rambo III indirectly led to the Taliban.

I still think Solid Snake could kick Rambo's ass. Especially now :p
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Quote:Originally posted by Dervish
Haha, oh wow. This is one of those violent films you see with your buddies.

Rambo seems very apathetic in the beginning. I guess he realized that Rambo III indirectly led to the Taliban.

I still think Solid Snake could kick Rambo's ass. Especially now :p

Actually there were a few people talking about that on the youtube comment section of the John Rambo teaser, but as it turned out mostly everyone agreed that John J Rambo would pwnt Solid Snake, besides isn't Solid Snake inspired by Rambo? the simularities seem so close *lol* :zap!:

You'v got it backwards Cillian, Snake would use the Stealth Camo and slit Rambo's throat :tongue:

Quote:Originally posted by Meryl Haddox
You'v got it backwards Cillian, Snake would use the Stealth Camo and slit Rambo's throat :tongue:

Like I said Snake is a imitation of Rambo because I can recall in Rambo II that was his thing. Also in that new John Rambo trailer when he stealths behind that guard on the turret and takes off his head, and when he ripped that guys throat from his neck etc etc

So it's Rambo> Solid Snake :fullauto:

I don't think you quite have a grasp on just what Stealth Camouflage is, it's a little box Snake wears on his belt that makes him turn completely invisible, very much like the Predator. In other words, Rambo wouldn't even see Snake coming till there was a knife at his throat or he got picked off by a sniper bullet.

Quote:Originally posted by Meryl Haddox
I don't think you quite have a grasp on just what Stealth Camouflage is, it's a little box Snake wears on his belt that makes him turn completely invisible, very much like the Predator. In other words, Rambo wouldn't even see Snake coming till there was a knife at his throat or he got picked off by a sniper bullet.

In that case my 5 year old daughter might pwn Rambo or Snake. No skill there, nuthin to brag about.

Now sneaking up on someone and taking them out with your hands without technological aids...thats a pwning.

See the thing about Rambo was that even without any gadgets whatsoever he could take on a fully equipped army.

I'd kick all their asses, so it's not even worth arguing about. Except for Bras' daughter.. She'd probably have me beaten without any effort. ;p

Most little girls can kick your ass sonic.

And who the F is this snake guy?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i am back Reillytrooper 2 3,032 12-26-2011, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Reillytrooper
  BACK!!!! Red_Dawg 5 4,221 07-26-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Please sign the petition to bring back Bryan Danielson back to the WWE Cillian Harth 7 4,920 06-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Toshiro Kurita
  Guess whos back! Mario Genao11 9 5,329 10-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Doc
  I'm back (For a short time) Quinlin 7 4,527 10-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Quinlin
  how to you migrate back into the Pirates of the Burning Sea forums now? Cillian Harth 4 3,669 12-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Zombie
  Is Nolan Back & Bringing Bale with him for JUSTICE LEAGUE? Cillian Harth 0 2,671 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  GOG Strikes Back adun12345 0 4,692 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: