Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eve Alpha weekend, calling all eve players

And those that want to try. Eve Alpha is a free to play version of eve. It basically works like SWTOR free to play. There are level and perk caps, but the entire game is open to play for free. All old accounts have been changed to Eve Alpha accounts, so if you ever had an eve account, you have an eve alpha account.

My weekend appears to be mostly free, so I will help returning players and players that want to try eve for the first time. I'll get discord loaded up and I'll be on ts. Here is the link to the eve download (don't use steam, it causes problems.)

http://secure.eveonline.com/signup/?invc...tion=buddy
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

If you decide you want to sub, you certainly don't have to anymore, use that link. I'll give you all the perks, the best of which is a Plex, which is good for 1 month of subscription or about 1,000,000,000 of in game currency.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

If you are a returning player and need isk, I will help you out.

If you haven't gotten a discord link from hanak yet, do so. It is a handy program for eve.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eve Free to play weekend Pallos 0 2,135 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: