Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed.

Well, after four years we finally dropped under 50 active accounts in Old Republic, and our 10% bonus for reputation is now 9.6%. I would really appreciate it if you could all log in briefly to push us back over the top. It is a small bonus, but it helps for those of us playing the game.

Thank you.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I logged in, so hopefully that will help a bit. I'm trying to finesse some time to sit down and poke around the new story changes, but I've been crazysauce busy lately and I just don't have the patience to figure it all out.

Thanks for logging in!

The signal fires are lit! Sabor calls for aid!
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Thanks to the efforts of some of our veteran Sabers, we are barely over 50 again. I appreciate all the help! It means a lot.

That said, if you are one of the holdouts that haven't logged in, I implore you to please do so. We could easily dip back down below the threshold, and I'd like to avoid that again. Thanks!

Guess what!? We are below 50 again! Could all of you that logged in before, please do so again?

Thanks ahead of time.

Come on people. We are at 43 members. Get your rears in the game please.

We are now down to 40. Our bonus is dropping like a rock. Please, please, please log in. Just a second is all it takes. Soon I'll start begging. No one wants to see that.

We are now down to 35 active players. What do I need to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?

Starfire Wrote:What do I need to do? Dress in drag and do the hula?

Yes. Yes you do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help needed - SWG QuorTek 0 2,169 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: