Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Out Galactic War

Tomorrow starts all out galactic war. I want to win a planet this week for the guild. We need to win one for Kirby. Its going to take everything we have to pull it off. Remember we've lost a few people recently. Its probably going to take quite a bit more than just hitting personal conquest goals. We're going to need everyone to put up points rather it be flying, crafting, pvping, fping, oping, etc. I know a title don't seem like much, but I like to think of it as a guild pride thing. There's people that have told me in wzs they thought saberwing wasn't around anymore. Like to show them we're still here.

To quote Palpatine in episode 3 to Anakin, "Do what needs to be done Lord Vader. Do not hesitate, do not show mercy."

I'll be around. Any word on what planet we'll be invading?

I'll see if I can log on for a few hours this week and help out.

I think Kirby wants to hit Corellia. All depends on what guilds lands where. I think we've talked about Taris being an all else fails thing I think. Tattooine would be nice if no big guilds hit it if Corellia is getting hit hard. Wishful thinking I know.

Jax, if I'm on when you're pvping, yell and I'll group with you.

Nar Shaddaa was chosen. Check the conquest thread for more info.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Next SWTOR Expansion "Galactic Starfighter Announced" Naveh 0 7,054 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Galactic Conquest Starfire 0 29,685 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: