Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings One and All

*Bows*

Hail, Saberwing!

I have travelled from afar (London UK) to spend some of my evenings playing with our rebel compatriots across the pond. A 40 yr old musician, daddy & gamer, GSF has been my mainstay since launch. I was researching which US server to check out and heard from other (cough) 'well known' (cough couch) pilots that EH was the way to go, and that HOOORAY you guys actually have a decent, mature GSF themed guild WITH A NAME I CAN LIVE WITH!

I was with First Expeditionary Fleet for a while, as it's always fun to fly with Kessler and other friends. Unfortunately though, despite having some of the best and nicest Republic pilots, RP is the guild's main thing. I like my RP to be mostly in my head - and the target reticule! P-p-pew!!!

To cap it all, I've really enjoyed the standard of competition so far, lots of good pilots about and exciting matches. It is great to not know who's who yet, and to be a surprise to many Wink

Anyhow, sign me up, give me a shout, send your co-ordinates and I'll lock lasers with the best of them.

Xen'xe
http://www.sabercult.com/forums/images/s...PDT_22.gif

Sweet! Welcome to saberwing!

Welcome aboard sir! Glad to have another pilot on the wing. I hope we can get some more RP started in guild - Amarion will be helping with that so if you see him on send him a tell. Don't be shy in guild chat and I hope to chat in TS also.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Welcome to the guild!
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Hello and welcome!