Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Dukes

Greetings all,

Name is Dukes and I look forward to flying with each of you. Currently, my character is a level 33 Vanguard and I started playing the new Space Combat Expansion last week. I also have a level 53 Jedi Sage and a level 44 Sith Juggernaut that I have been playing off and on since Launch.

I started playing online waaay back in the days of XvT, Wing Commander, Mechwarrior and Counterstrike, though not seriously until I moved into MMOs. First I played Dark Age of Camelot for two years before finding a solid home in City of Heroes. There I played on the Virtue Serve as a part of the CoHGurus, global handle of Graphite, until the game was brought down.

I live in Binghamton (Upstate) NY with my wife and daughter so my play times are typically after 9:00 Eastern and can be a bit sporadic. Now that the introductions are out of the way, lets Go. Hunt. Kill Imps.

:bravo:

Hey Dukes! Welcome to saberwing!

My wife, Cielle, and myself play SWTOR so you'll see us on too. I'm a math teacher at a rural school and community college.

But most of all, I like to shoot Imps out of the sky! Glad to have you here sir!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Welcome to the guild!
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.