Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!

Hey there guys,

Most of you probably won't remember me, especially as an annoying 14 year old! I've just seen a post on reddit about XvT and talked to a few familiar faces (Including briefly Ghent). Although I'm stuck with the rubbish username I chose when I joined!

Anyway, after seeing the post on reddit I looked to see if I could find anyone. Starfighters was down but I did find battlestats and you guys so I thought I'd step in and say hello. Evilgrin is the only person I've spoke to over the last few years and that was quite a while ago! LSF and Sabrewing are still my favourite gaming memories, I wish there was something I could still play with you lot.

I also saw on battlestats that there was talk of a reunion WoW and I suppose drumming up support for that would be great for one last shot at XvT (I've just turned 29 so it was a LONG time ago). So I don't know if anyone would be interested in that?

Anyway I thought I would say hello, as I do really miss those days, I will keep an eye out for anything I could play with you. If anyone wants to play me at anything my Steam and XBL tag is 'Midgetmoose'. It's really nice to see you guys still going as a group.

*S* Biggles

Just went ahead and gave you member access, fyi.

You playing anything at all these days? Most of us left around here from the LSF days have a fairly wide selection of games that get played.

Starfire, Archangel, Doc, Scythe, Polgara, Pallos, Hanak (D'Hors? - can't remember what he went by that long ago), DDD, Shadow, Zombie and SoulReaver are all still around.. (and me Tongue). Probably a few I've forgotten about too.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Hey Biggs, good to see you still breathing.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Man, I didn't even make the list.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?
[Image: sig.jpg]

Nah, Nis forgot about that one guy, what was his name.... manic, no, lonic, no, hell I don't remember.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Haha,

You've made the edit I see Pallos. It's really good to hear from you all, I recognise mose of the names that haven't changed.

tbh there isn't really one game that I play a lot anymore, I don't have time at the moment, even though I'm 29 I'm stuck in my final year at Uni.

Mostly I play stuff on Steam but it depends on what has come out recently. I've never liked MMOs (apart from my brief stint on WWIIO with Ghent).

I saw a post about XvT on reddit, in which Ghent replied and it made me come and see what was still left. There is some talk of a reunion goodbye Wow for XvT as they don't run it anymore so I thought I would see who I could find! You guys were my first and last home on XvT so it was my first stop.

Pallos Wrote:Man, I didn't even make the list.

Ok who thawed out Pallos again? Carbonite my rear....anyways Wink
We have no choice, Admiral Ghent! Our cruisers can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

Hey Biggs! Been a very long time. Nice to hear from you again.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

It's a very long time., I'm still trying to drum up interest for the farewell XvT Wow, just about to try and get XvT working before the Hawks/niners game.

LSF Shadow Wrote:Ok who thawed out Pallos again? Carbonite my rear....anyways Wink

I'm like the Spanish Inquisition!
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Pallos Wrote:I'm like the Spanish Inquisition!

Good thing I'm Spanish then.....
We have no choice, Admiral Ghent! Our cruisers can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

Welcome Biggs, I'm a bit disenchanted with MMORPGs as well right now. But I tend to play sword of the stars(2), and civ5 on steam. Mechwarrior Online is up and coming

and there is always minecraft when nothing else sounds fun

Hey Biggs nice to see an old familiar face!

I seemed to fail to make the list as well. Says a lot doesn't it? ::waves::