Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salutations

Greetings and salutations. Confusedmile: My name is Shyris R'vari Barsen'thor (but you may call me Shy), and I'm new to the Saberwing stomping grounds, but not new to SWTOR. Hanak noticed that I was recently roaming the Republic Fleet without a guild tag, was well geared, and approached me regarding joining you fine people. After some persuasive sales pitching, an ops run, and some more discussions, I'm finally comfortable enough to join your forums, and hopefully very soon joining the guild. Big Grin

I am a Jedi Consular sage healer, certifiably insane crafter, and living datacron. I have a lot of experience in successfully running ops and other content in game (come from a hardcore raiding background in WoW), am a glutton for punishment in the name and fun of progress, love running around doing stuff with friends and guildies, and a self professed mountain goat. I'm also an altoholic (have to be to satiate my crafting insanity).

I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better, and am willing to accept invites to be hauled off to go do stuff (except pvp - I don't pvp on Shyris because I have no room in her bags/cargo bays for pvp gear. Sad For pvp I'll have to hop on one of my alts).

Shyris - sage healer
Utaru - guardian tank
Zyri - sentinel slice-n-dice

P.S. I need some permisions here to edit my profile and user settings O=)

Yay Shyris! Welcome to the guild!

Heh, I was another guildless player like you when Hanak snagged me in the fleet and so far it's been a lot of fun. Welcome to the forums and hopefully the guild too!

It's wonderful news that you are considering joining us (wait - did you join already?). Had a lot of fun with you in the melee-only EV last week and I'm looking forward to do more crazy stuff with you.
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

And a hearty greeting in return to you ma'am!
Glad to see you made it over to the forums. Big Grin

What can I say - I want people to have fun and I know that happens to the fullest within community. I do ask people what their gaming preference is and direct them to guilds that might fit them better than Saberwing (but they won't know what they missed out on!)

I like the term 'pseudo-Saber'. She's going to run SM EC with us and make her final decision thereafter.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Welcome aboard
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]