Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvE Schedule

Was wondering what you guys would think of this:

Monday: Flashpoints
Tuesday: Open Operations
Wednesday: Flashpoints
Thursday: Closed Operations
Friday: Flashpoints
Saturday: Operations
Sunday: Alternative Character Night/World Boss take down

Sunday is our social day - just enjoy playing with guildies somewhere along their story line as they level. It doesn't matter if you've done it already or before or are done with that - we are just set up to have fun together. Then as the evening comes to a close we can take down some world bosses with alts or with mains.

Flashpoints do not have class restrictions, but they do require 1 tank, 1 healer, 2 dps.

Open ops are just that, operations thrown together for fun. For Eternity Vault, any class combo of at least 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 4 DPS can do it easily - no other restrictions than that.

Closed ops are restricted to premade groups put together by signups on the forums, just like Marce has been doing. These may have more restrictions, requiring at least a trooper, a smuggler, a consular, and a knight. People who are signed up on the forums have first preference to fill the group. If for some reason someone does not show then it is the group organizer's privilege to fill that position as he/she see fit.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Looks great Hanak!

We should make a list for people to list their preferred start times, maybe even per weekday. It makes it so much easier with all the people around the world to find a convenient start time for an event.

For the closed operations we will soon try to do hardmode content. For that it may be required that you have at least a certain item rating, e.g. 136 rating on weapons for dps and 136 rating on armor. Of course there can be a couple of armor pieces that are in the mid 120s, but the dps rating is important to beat the enrage timers. Also, having PvE gear is preferred since it has more primary stats that also increase your damage. When I post a closed operation on the forums, I will mention the requirements if there are any.

It's also good to have the open operations day so that people that don't have the gear yet for hardmodes can get geared up and enjoy the content, too.
Maybe we can set a loose time window for open operations so that people know when to come online for those.

Concerning flashpoints, I only just started doing more hardmode flashpoints to try and finish my Columi set. For those who don't know yet, every flashpoint end-boss drops a certain piece of the Columi set. You can look those up on http://www.tor-loot.com, e.g. "Kaon under Siege" drops the headpiece, "Maelstrom Prison" the boots.
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

This schedule is fine by me. Ops and FP's are my favorite part of the game so i'm very interested in attending . I'm very close to getting a 136 rated weapon and a couple other items that will bring my HP's up to a level where i'm not such a strain on the healer.
[Image: 664754d6b51bd5c3.png]

Merkrius Wrote:This schedule is fine by me. Ops and FP's are my favorite part of the game so i'm very interested in attending . I'm very close to getting a 136 rated weapon and a couple other items that will bring my HP's up to a level where i'm not such a strain on the healer.

For normal mode operations it's perfectly fine and enough to just have level 50 gear, preferably 124/126 rating or better (e.g. for EV / Infernal Counsel).
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

I will be more active in the next few days! I really want to take down SOA (I know the guild has already beaten EV) and KP if anyone is interested.

good i need to get some social points! I want that slave outfit..whoo hoooo!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

With a name like Oldbroad and with your last post, my mind could not help but cringe a little when I read this.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

lmaoooooo i seee your point...like Maxine(the cartoon oldlady) in a slave outfit...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]