Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best SWG Memory Space

The day I finally had a decent kitted out X-Wing I got my breakthrough one day in deep space... was a lone fighter as the empire turned up with there fierce T/As T/Is and more.. that day I met some of the fiercest opponents some of the finest warriors for a battle royal me against all the odds...

They swarmed me... one by one.. I took them down.. flying first person I kept my battle sense.. they all flew out to engage me from different angles.. one by one I took them out by hammering my guns through there hulls on approach... it felt good winning with the ods 7 to 1 in a ship already doomed from the beginning from fighting small interceptors... being the king of the hill at 0.0.0 felt really good that day.. got positive feedback from the cool imps up there and a well deserved win by tactics and skills.. I miss them days.. those days was good.. thought would share it with you guys... the enthusiasmn we had back in the day with the space game was awesome... and never will be forgotten.

Miss ya guys up there in full space combat being a team and all great times Smile

Well obviously meeting the Mrs. has to rank up there, but as far as a gameplay moment, Novice Commando. Hah, seriously. Arch was piss drunk and bought me a flamethrower for like 50k (Which was an obscene amount of money to most everyone but Pebbles at that point.) Chen'ya soon was Image Designered to be bright red and the flame goddess was born. Good times.

I think I was there soon after you got that thing.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

The day I out flew 15 Imps in PvP and it took them 10 minutes to shoot me down. They managed to get me with 4 torp's, the first two glitched and 'missed', the third killed my shields and the forth killed me. I'll never forget it because Q thought I'd hacked the game and threatened to get me banned until I convinced him I hadn't done a damn thing :lol:

EDIT: Oh and winning the Kessel Run with a Q-Tech engine powering my YT-1300, that was fantastic too Big Grin

Hmm...one of the big things I remember was Lord Cyssc Blackscale. Getting a bunch of us Sabers to work through those missions together and then finally take him out in that massive battle above Kashyyk. Those were fun times!

The other one I recall is when I got the YT-2400 and took it out to deep space and took out Imps all through Christmas break. For months, the majority of the Imps would see the Placan and hyperspace back out of there.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Best space memory: Waiting at the starport, because I missed the shuttle by .10 of a second.

ok this thread went from ... best swg moment to... What beer not to drink?

SBRLady_Polgara Wrote:ok this thread went from ... best swg moment to... What beer not to drink?

Cleaned it up for you m'Lady.

omg you didn't have to do that... I just thought it was odd...

I've been deleted... I kill you!!! Once sober you are in so much trouble...
[Image: sig.jpg]

Naw...I moved it to a thread entitled: "European Beer"

I kill you
[Image: sig.jpg]

lol

Luckily for you Hanak, if Nis tries to kill you at least he's only wait high, so you can hold him back by his head while he tries taking swipes at you al la Dark Helmet

Me getting drunk and sick as a dog as a great memory for all .... cept me. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best SWG Memory Dirtside QuorTek 17 10,512 08-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Space Changes Hanak 5 4,720 04-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  I am hosting a Space event on starsider 14th march 6pm est QuorTek 17 9,286 03-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Space PvP Events. QuorTek 3 3,415 01-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Last Post: kateria
  I think it is about time we hit events in space! QuorTek 10 6,092 02-29-2008, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Sonic
  Upcoming space event QuorTek 1 2,714 02-23-2008, 07:45 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  Call to all SBR!! (Space loot) QuorTek 1 2,651 01-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Starfire