Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Old Friends

Here I was looking thru some old Emails when I ran into one for the Rebel Star.....Ah! The fun times! I was bored at work so I sent Archangel an Email for giggles asking if I could still join the RS...Heh! Good joke huh Wink

To my surprise I got a response! Long Story...short....here I am! Its been years but I'm back...to say Hi to some long ago fellow pilots. Yes the ole man is still kicking it......

Don't be shy now...I'll be aboard the ole flagship the Big E.

Hi Shadow Smile
[Image: sig.jpg]

hi shadow

Hello Old Man, You've got access to the members area.. Once a Saber...

Anyhow, Welcome, when are you joining Eve Online?

Heh Heh Heh! Archangel said you might want to recruit me, Doc. I can't say I have really been active in online gaming since back in the day. I'm into Table Top Wargaming these days, and playing in tournaments. Thanks for the title and access....The Uniform still fits after all this time...LOL!

Welcome, Shadow. Smile
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

LSF Shadow Wrote:Heh Heh Heh! Archangel said you might want to recruit me, Doc. I can't say I have really been active in online gaming since back in the day. I'm into Table Top Wargaming these days, and playing in tournaments. Thanks for the title and access....The Uniform still fits after all this time...LOL!

hought you might like the title, though if I had thought about it a bit more I'd have made it "OS_Lonestar"

Heh Heh Heh! The Order of the Schwartz was the greatest Jedi Order ever! Wink

it is spelt Schwartz Tongue

http://yourschwarz.ytmnd.com/
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

QuorTek Wrote:it is spelt Schwartz Tongue

Yes.....What he said! Tongue

Holy crap. Smack my backside and call me Susan. Is this Shadow Wolf? Aka, one of the founders of our great wing? If so, It's been over a decade since we've seen you man! Welcome back! How's Raven? (That was who you were with at the time wasn't it? Unless my age is catching up with me. The memory is the first to go they say.)

Man, Shadow Wolf. What a trip.

P.S. Oh and the Lib is the flagship now, not the E. Smile (I know, I know. My nerd is showing.)
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Shadow hooked up with me on facebook a month ago or so.. and then outa the blue he comes yellin telling me saberwing was still going. Smile I had to see it for myself.

Hi Susan....

Hey Star! It's been ages buddy. Congrats on taking command of the Wing, I knew one of you crazy graduates would make command of the wing after Myself and Mep. Heh, I know it's crazy right....Here I was cleaning out old Emails and I went surfing thru the old Rebel Star site. So here I am once more hanging with the Wing, Arch told me some of you old timers were around, and I couldn't help but come on here and say hi....

The whole Raven is way back in the past bro. I actually keep up with her on Facebook too, she's doing good out west somewhere with her hubby. I told her about the wing as well, but who knows if she will make an appearance one day. But at least I got my former Alliance boss to show right...LOL! I'm still over here on the East Coast hanging around Baltimore living the dream. The Lib is the flagship....that's cool I'll command the Big E then. Heh!

It's real awesome to see that Saber still lives, and you guys are a good viable tight community. I almost feel like a total outsider around here. I haven't really played online since back in the day with all of you. I'm into table top minature gaming now, maybe one day if LA release a new Xwing game I might fly again.....If any of you want to keep up with me on facebook send me a PM and I'll send you the link.

As Doc said earlier Shadow, Once a saber, always a saber. You will never be an outsider here. Hell, there wouldn't be a saber without you. Of course you will always be welcome.

I suppose it was a stretch to think you and Raven were still together. Lol, it has been a very long time I guess. Still, I am glad to hear she is doing well for herself.

Table top gaming huh? I honestly don't know the first thing about that. I'm still into the whole computer thing. There is talk about a new X-Wing game (Which would make the wing's collective day to put it mildly) but if not you can always play the Old Republic with us. Ghent too. It would be fun to have some of the old gang back in action.

Oh, has anyone told you that two of our long standing members got married? I still get amazed by it every now and then. Very tight knit indeed. Smile
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.