Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm trying to get a DSi...

...and I could really use your peeps' help. I broke down and joined one of those do one offer (a free one) and then refer 8 people to complete the same free offer - only one referal per IP addy though Sad.

The offer on the website can be changed to something else once you sign up... here is the link DSi for Hanak.

I'm going to recommend the Credit Check Total (it's free) but after 9 days they'll charge you 20 bucks so cancel it the next day by calling 1-866-506-7894.

If anyone has some spare time I'd REALLY appreciate this. Thanks...
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Hm... It appears the spam bots have started impersonating forum members...... It's almost like their getting smarter....

LOL!!! Not spam....just love for me....I'm convincing my coworkers to help me. I'm still about 4 people short.

While I probably won't participate I won't delete the thread. If someone wants to post a link like that once in a blue moon, I don't mind so long as they're an active member. Someone coming back from the blue, not having heard from them for months on end, and doing it will invoke the wrath of Nis though.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Usually they have a Netflix trial that you can do but the link isn't working right now. That's something alot more people are comfortable with.

Thanks Nis, yeah....being married puts a little bit of a damper on what I can spend so I'm turning to alternative routes - and this - after researching this site and the offers doesn't seem as bad as some of the others I've researched.

Hehe this thread is full of newlywed people. Smile
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Starfire Wrote:Hehe this thread is full of newlywed people. Smile

Present.

Scythe, please. You've been married long enough now to be hating yourself.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]