Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well.....

I'm back :lol:

My want to play TOR is so great, I resubbed in Galaxies :lol:

Figure I'll stay in Galaxies from now until TOR is released, then, like everyone else in Galaxies, I'll cancel my sub the day TOR is released and laugh as SOE drowns in the death throes of it's own horrid creation :mep:

PS Quortek, I saw a really nice set of Mando armor sitting in your shop gathering dust, may I borrow it until TOR comes out? :tongue:

Ok, first, no one can use :mep: except Mep!

Second, great timing, everyone left the game just resently. I just did the same thing last month and the game was empty. :mep: <- note the correct use of the Mep icon.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I has ur cat :mep:

NOOO, not me cat! :mep:

Indeed your cat

I also atz ur cookie :mep:

it is my second suit... I need it for myself.. it is the same with my private ship parts I have made... those are needed for setting up my ships.

Aww Sad

Well, never hurts to ask right :lol:

I'm debating on resubbing to galaxies now that I have quit eq2, we shall see though.
Phylok Starfire

Canceled two of my SWG accounts yesterday in favour for Eve Online.

Does that mean I can borrow that Mando armor? :tongue:

Sorry I need to keep my accounts intact, been letting people know I have canceled my accounts so maybe they would like to buy them for some thousinds of real life credits.

Thousands of real life credits? As in real money? Sorry, no can do there man, I gotta draw the line somewhere =/

Maybe a thousand pesos. Back in the day you could get a couple Gs for a fully skilled jedi. Now your credits are worth maybe $100-200. There just isn't a market for accounts anymore or credits or anything else. You'll always get to go back and hang for a while during the free vet trials.

you forget them space people Mep... I got some parts post and pre re that easely could go for alot of real life value.. and trust me they are willing to cough up lol.

hehe we still have anyone active in swg ? Kinda have a small itch to resub after seeing biowares video . but If no sabers around then not going to resub hehe .