Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Baby!

On Monday March 10th, at 3:27 am Sabriel Rhiannon Connors was born to Syn and I =o) She was a healthy 7lbs 14oz!

Grats Sabs. Thats awesome news
[Image: sig.jpg]

Yay! So is baby Sabs a nuker, tank or healer?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Sounds like a DPS tank name.

Congrats!!! when do we get pics?

Yay, congrats Sabs Big Grin

it's too early to tell Arch =oP And thanks for all the congratz guys! Will get pics up asap. If any of you use facebook, let me know and I'll add you as a friend, as I have a bunch up there already.

This parts for Polgara.. 30 hours of labour..... yep 30, no C section and I delivered her facing up..... But she was worth it Big Grin

[Image: 024.jpg]

[Image: 013.jpg]

[Image: 021.jpg]

Pol says "wha?! go back up (as i scroll down, obviously a faster reader than her)......... i feel her pain"

30 hours? I think even us males feel for you. That could not have been pleasant.

Anyway, congrats! The second generation of Saberwing is shaping up. Smile
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

-passes out cigars- Congrats to the both of you =) You do know she's still gotta go through RSFS training, though, right? ;p

Wow, that 30 hour raid must have been a tuff one. Hope the nurses had plently of healing salves to keep you up. I will say though, that is like the best raid loot ever.

BTW, judging by the hair, I think baby Sabs is into cyber punk.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Arch, you play too many MMO's

Awesome! Congratulations!
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Took me a few days to catch this thread, but congrats!!!
With you and syn as role models, this baby will be pwning newbs before she can walk Confusedumfinut: