Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best console platform ?

been getting this crazy itch to wanting to play Force unleashed . Seeing as Lucas arts choose to not release a PC version , grrrrrrrrrr .... I'm left with having to look at a console system along with the game . After looking over the various consoles . not sure which to go with ...

the ones that look appealing are xbox 360 , wii , or play station 3.

/discuss !

Go 360 or PS3, click here to see what happens if you get it on the Wii o.o

Buy an old NES instead and play super mario 3, those where consoles.. the new stuff is just commercial BS made to rob parents wallets with.

okay that video owns . !

not sure about ps3 as the sales on ps 3 were worse the ps2 sales .... an Xbox is a microsoft product ... I hate microsoft Tongue ( .

If you go PS3 you get a Blue-Ray player though - one of the best on the market if not the best.

I'm a Wii supporter because Nintendo supports families and although the graphics may be bad on some games, other games are super cool looking. AND most of the rest of us in Saberwing have a Wii.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

I have a 360 and I love it, lots of games to choose from, as where the PS3 only has a select few good games (there's like 5 or 6 PS3 only games that I want to play). I have access to a Wii, but I won't touch it, just don't like controls =/

Q, shut up and stay out of these topics, we know you rabidly hate consoles so you don't need to remind us every time

Xbox 360 > PS3

As far as Xbox 360 vs Wii, it depends what you're wanting to do. If you want to play the latest and greatest then the Xbox 360 is the way to go. You'll get more games that are big deals on the Xbox 360 like Gears of War. Even TFU is better on the Xbox imo. The Wii on the other hand has a lot of fun "party games" and the like.

Of course some point in the future, consoles will simply just become PCs more or less.
[Image: sig.jpg]

hehe I already have a blu ray dvd player .... So thinking it sounds like 360 is the way to go . An I love meryl's video on the wii . THat's priceless !

Kat, how can you not be a regular viewer of Yahtzee. I mean don't you live next door to him or something?

Here is the golden rule when buying consoles. If you have HD and need a bluray player, grab a PS3. If you have HD and a player already get an xbox360 and play that for a few months before it breaks. If you only have a SD tv and you have the gay, get the wii.

BTW, the Wii is about as family friendly as the teletubies.

[Image: 73ed5a3b8191248d200d1dffd611931c.gif]
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I have seen yat's work before just not as often as I should .

kateria Wrote:An I love meryl's video on the wii . THat's priceless !

I've watched that video like 8 times and it's still funny every time :lol:

Kirby hates that video, of course.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

The PS3 the best console I have ever owned so far keep in mind it has a wireless adapter built right in so you don't have to buy a seperate adapter and, it has some really good games coming out for it like God Of War 3 and Killzone 2. Also I can't wait to see what they do with home this year I know i'll be playing poker in the EA sports arena thats a given. What I really want to see the game space lucasarts is working on I 'm sure we will be able to hop in an x wing or tie fighter and fly around.
Quote:I paid no heed while the yuuzhan ravanged the galaxy. we later sought to bring the dark jedi, Lumiya, into the order but she sided with Vergere and her creation Darth Cadeus.
Darth Krayt SW legacy issue 18

Meh, I like my 360, not really into the George Foreman grills :tongue:

Although, I won't discount the possibility of my getting one eventually

eventually is the key word billions of people that have a PS2 still have yet to make the switch as soon has Sony announces A price drop microsoft will be done for why do you think they are throwing as many exclusives as they can
Quote:I paid no heed while the yuuzhan ravanged the galaxy. we later sought to bring the dark jedi, Lumiya, into the order but she sided with Vergere and her creation Darth Cadeus.
Darth Krayt SW legacy issue 18