Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the deal with this...

I get an email saying my account has been reactivated until July 30...so I say great cool wonderfull....so I go through the process (again) of installing and downloading updates only to find my main account wasnt the one that was reactivated. If it was my main Id consider resubbing. *sigh*

Yeah, the trails are only for account that haven't been active or had a trail in a while.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

hm ok I guess I thought it was for any inactive account...bugger

gonna find out myself which one is active over the weekend, rather curious about that as well as what the game will look like maxed out

Those SOE people are sadistic bastards... "Here's a free account to come back and take a look at how even more screwed up we made the game.. I mean, to see all the 'additions' and 'improvements'... Yesss... I mean. Of course."

Then when the unsuspecting previous player logs on... "Oh Gawd, my eyes!! I'm blind!!"

Way to go, SOE

Sonic, SWG doesn't make you go blind, something else does, and if you are having problems with your vision, maybe you should cut back some.

Sonic Wrote:Those SOE people are sadistic bastards... "Here's a free account to come back and take a look at how even more screwed up we made the game.. I mean, to see all the 'additions' and 'improvements'... Yesss... I mean. Of course."

Then when the unsuspecting previous player logs on... "Oh Gawd, my eyes!! I'm blind!!"

Way to go, SOE

Don't let Quortek catch you saying that, he's still defending SWG as best he can :tongue: ((This came about when I logged in earlier this weekend to say hi, and informed a returning vet that the game still sucked balls and Q turned and begin, that's right, defending it :lolSmile)

I love you Q :tongue:

of course SWG is boring when you log in alone with no one around you that it would be if it would be AOC as wll and dont deny that because it is a fact!

SWG is good if you got people around always ready to aid, so maybe it would be better to bury SBR within SWG and join into other guilds instead.

It does not mean that SBR would stop existing at all, people has been all over places in SWG/EQ2 and what else.. CATs, me in Fated, alternate SBR name Order of the Radiant Blade etc.

I was dreaming of playing Stargate Worlds.... I want that to be released so badly... I want a Goa'uld char... And an Al'kesh (the light cruiser variant, not the bomber variant).... That'd be cool.......

WE MUST EXPAND INTO STARGATE! A new Saber guild there would be sweet... I hope they allow interspecies guilds....

I think there is enough stargate fans for a sizable persence in SGW from SBR. Not sure how long of course, depends how good the game is.

Or we could all just decide to like SWG again....

Well hopefully it meets everyones expectations, would love to get Saber going in it, I call dips on founding member/officer :tongue:

I call "dips" on you being my bitch slave.

Aint going to happen Quor. As long as I am still subscribed SBR will remain in SWG. I'm not about to go join TGRA or something just so I can have a few more people to play with. I'm a SBR, end of story.

That said, the new SW MMO can't come out fast enough. Sure will be nice to have a decent group again.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Which begs the questions, how far along are they and when will it be out?
I have to admit, I logged into the game the other day just to see how it looked on my new comp, and I got a lil nostalgic for the old days, when everyone was in game and the game was good. Hearing the music while logging in, hearing the sounds at the starports....Confusedigh: how I miss those days of guild hunts for rancors, taking on the corvette when it was actually hard and raiding Ft. Tusken, when it was hard.

Archangel Wrote:I call "dips" on you being my bitch slave.

Not gonna happen Arch, I'm not a sheep