Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another annoucement

Last Thursday Treye (Nisdain) asked me to marry him and I said "YES!"
So we are getting married!!!!

Wow, congratulations!!

jeez... this soon already hehe?

Everyone is getting married now, congrats though =D

YAY ^_^ Congrat's you two! Big Grin

::dumbfounded look::

Fritz

Pop!

/drool

Ok. I think I just blew a few circuits there.

First Ice, now this. Next someone is going to tell me that Arch has been canonized, and Sonic is really a ballet dancer. Smile

Seriously though, congrats. While I may never fully understand the idea of Nightfire marrying my XO, I do completely wish you both all the happiness you can handle. You deserve the best.

/salute
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

This is a good month for you Jen, congrats Smile now i'm 3 for 3 on setting people up and having them get married, cool.

Wow!!! Congratz you two!!!

I knew this was going to happen after I mentioned the joint retirement account. Nothing like a financial advisor to bring two bank accou.. err people together.

Congrats
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Why am I STILL the last to know about these things??? Smile

Just goes to show anything can happen, Kirb. If you had told me a year ago I would be engaged to a wonderful woman and working at a job making double what I was then, I would have told you that you were crazy, lol

I'm about to start a relationship with a girl with a nice body and G34 breasts, now that's crazy O.o

Meryl Haddox Wrote:I'm about to start a relationship with a girl with a nice body and G34 breasts, now that's crazy O.o

What is that running you an hour?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Well, blah.. Everyone's announcing marriages... When do I get to announce it?.. Congratulations, by the way =)

Archangel Wrote:What is that running you an hour?

Free of charge.... Until I return to Ontario then I'll find out :lol:

Thank You Everyone!